Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tickets now on sale for Monday

Fat Tom Daley

All I ever see on social media when Hornchurch get a big game is people moaning , criticising, whinging. What I never see anytime as anyone saying thank you to all the helpers who:-

give up hours and I mean hours of free time at times like this. It’s not uncommon at times to be early hours of the morning. After all they have day jobs 

every home game probably do not see half the game sometimes none of the game so people can enjoy the experience at Hornchurch. Most of them are there at 10am doing all sorts of things cleaning toilets, making players food , sweeping up rubbish the list goes on 

Its easy to stand back and criticise, but if they offered to help and see what they do I think these people would be less critical 

So from a Chin from afar who can’t be there I thank you all , and hope every fan  enjoys the day, supports the team and the team goes up. 

Thank you Jordan, most of our regular supporters know how hard you and the rest of our volunteers work and how much of your free time is filled with this work. It's easy to sit back and criticise from an armchair. 

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾    ..... COYU's 

Edited by blackballed

None of us can truly appreciate what goes on behind the scenes at all levels on and off the pitch to make Hornchurch the amazing club it is. 

If we lived on the mainland we would be there week in, week out, home and away...but get over when we can and follow the match updates religiously, no matter where we are in the world. 

I had the foresight a long time ago to book a contingency weekend over to London that would include the May Day just in case and here we are...see you all on Monday!