Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tickets now on sale for Monday

Fat Tom Daley

🎟️TICKETS - Tickets are now on sale for our Pitching In Isthmian League Play-Off Final against Aveley FC on Monday for Hornchurch supporters. The box office can be found in the link below.

Tickets for the Aveley Fan Zone will be available directly from Aveley FC.

➡️https://hornchurchfc.ktckts.com/event/hch2223ilppof/hornchurch-vs-aveley

52 minutes ago, Robh 1962 said:

Looks as though touts have got hold of some. Was just offered tickets on facebook at £200 each.

If you have been offered tickets by a tout you should report that post or person(s) privately to the club and the police so they can do something about it.

I’m fortunate that I got my ticket as soon as they became available, but once again the club have messed the allocations up as they did with the trophy final. Loyal supporters should have had priority, and they call themselves a family club.

22 minutes ago, aka PeteBeatz said:

I’m fortunate that I got my ticket as soon as they became available, but once again the club have messed the allocations up as they did with the trophy final. Loyal supporters should have had priority, and they call themselves a family club.

If only it was that easy, the club didn't know they were in the final until late Wednesday and with the final the following Monday, it's almost impossible to keep everyone happy. 

41 minutes ago, aka PeteBeatz said:

I wish that you could see the time and effort that the Club officials and volunteers have put into ensuring that as many of our regular fans could obtain tickets for the Trophy Final and both Play Off finals as possible.

I disagree that the Trophy Final allocation was messed up, but that was largely in our control once the FA had allocated the number of tickets. I think the Club and Supporters Association did all they could to ensure regulars got tickets.

With Monday's match there are many more factors in play. The League, opposition, ticketing system provider and turnaround time between qualifying and the game itself all need to be taken into consideration. Demand is always going to outstrip demand in these situations, but I can assure you the Club and Supporters Association are doing all they can for the loyal supporters. To suggest otherwise is wrong  

I've kept quiet but there is a couple of things that need to be explained as I'm quite frankly offended about the accusations that we not a family club. 

Firstly, due to incredible tight turnaround between games, it was impossible to produce match-coded tickets which could not be fraudently replicated. This is a different print process that a programme for instance as we would need at least 2-3 working days to sort this. Therefore we have utilised our online ticket office to carry out the sales. As it rare for us to go all ticket, we do not have any history of who has attended most matches this season as most people pay by cash/card. Therefore we cannot implement a 'loyalty points' scheme for the site. 

Due to technical limitations, we were unable to produce a code for each HFCSA member to enter the site in a priority window. However, this is something I will look into in the future to see if this can be made possible. In addition, we do not have the contact details of each SA member which would have also made it tricker. 

In regards about not announcing a notice of when they were due to go on sale. Last season we provided a time and date for the tickets to go live on the portal and we sold 500 tickets in the space of 2 minutes, which is frankly insane. Therefore we thought it would be better to not announce a time so there was not everyone queueing up and a higher chance of our regular fans getting tickets. 

The announcement time of 9pm last night was after a day of negotiations with Aveley and the league. We decided this would be a time which would not have heavy traffic online for non-regular supporters. We were very, very surprised at the speed of which these tickets sold. Last season, the initial batch of tickets (1000) was sold over 24 hours. This turned into more being sold this time around in 25 minutes. This season we also limited it to 4 tickets per address, whereas last season this was up to 12 in the initial sale. 

If you see any touts, please contact us on hfcsa@hornchurchfc.com or enquiries@hornchurchfc.com and we will investigate. If any tickets is being sold fraudently, we will look to cancel the tickets via the QR code system.

The growth of the club in the past few years has been learning curve for all of us at the club and on the HFCSA committee. We are learning as we go and we admit we have made mistakes along the way. We will always strive to do better in the future but please do not shout out the volunteers. We are trying our best and not trying to upset people. 

There has been significant planning which has gone into Monday's match and we hope it will be a great day. 

In regards to streaming, we are speaking to the league and Aveley as you need approval from both. 

I can only apologise to any supporters who did not get a ticket. If you could contact me directly on hfcsa@hornchurchfc.com if you want to discuss further. 

Kind Regards, 

Jordan

HFCSA Chairman. 

Edited by Fat Tom Daley

4 minutes ago, Riverside Urchin said:

Dreadful. My friend and I have been supporters for 20+ years I got one but he didn’t. He’s disabled and very upset.

Sorry think I’ve reposted this. But someone sent me a personal message which I seem to have lost! How do I access personal messages on the forum??

Dave - look at the top right of the screen at the header and there is a mail envelope. click there. Check your emails as the message should be there too - give Jordan a call if no luck with that