Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How bad is it?

My wife has cooked the christmas puddings a couple of days ago and studying the top of those they appear to have the same consistency as WA pitch.

Following the report in last weekend's NLP about the side whose pitch was 3 metres too short I would also see that the ref measures its width. It might be a tad undersize! It would explain the fluke goal against town in the dying minutes anyway.

What do you think Chopper?

Come on he didnt bring this up AGAIN. It's so funny though. The pitch was too small, too narrow, too heavy, too un even, Chopper slipped for the goal, need I go on? That is without mentioning the ref.

anon: your right us players don't like playing on it, we would prefer to play on pitches like Romfords week in week out but unfortunately we can't, we don't moan we just go out and try to play and if we are lucky maybe win!!

I take it then ETFC supporters/players are stating that we have the worst pitch in the league? casue thats all i have been hearing lately!!!

I have not heard one WAFC supporter/player come on here moaning about the pitch? why we are bottom 7 points adrift from the other teams and should the manager move on i don't think so

Was the Abbey pitch the same dimensions for both sides?

Quote:
Last year the Brimmo pitch was awful but with all the work Frank and Roy have done on it this year, it seems to be holding up well.

I think the difference is, that Brimsdown is at its worst in dry conditions and Abbeys probably when theres wet conditions. Obviously this years weather has favoured Towns pitch more.