Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

portsmouth.

and1inthetree

Redknapp is a grade A Joker.

He is now showing again that for him it is all about the money by going back to Pompey, he made such a big deal about leaving the first time but now claims it was a mistake, what plannet is he on??

What morals or self pride has he got by going back to Pompey after what Milan said about him?

He is looked at as a legend for his Interview technique but as a manager he has not really acheived a great deal (unless signing players like Titi Camara for 30k a week is an achievement)

One of footballs biggest con men, all for the monet not the game

i am not a harry fan and what is going on at the moment is a farce but to suggest he is doing it for the money i think is wrong,he does love his footy that is clear to see,don't think he is getting any more at pompey than he was at saints,he just likes living down that neck of the woods otherwise he wouldn't of gone to southampton in first place

mandarake (sic) was wrong to interfere with harry in the first place by bringing his mate in as director of football...managers like rednapp won't stand for that...

then blow me lowe does exactly the same thing at southampton with a rugby coach....has the word gone mad....

harry saved pompies arris last time and they should run a million miles to get him back...rupert lowe is a merchant banker and shouldn't be in football...saints are dead and buried and he's done it...

He is a big time wide boy, the going got tough at Southampton and he got going, making out his job was too tough get real. George Burley last year and Steve Coterill this year will show you what can be achieved when the game becomes tough.

And to be fair before he left Southampton there were no real signs that there were many problems at Southampton. People will say about the Clive Woodward situation but Harry manufactured that fued because Clive always said he didnt want to get involved just wanted to learn.

what is the point of going there just to learn,there is no point in that,if woodward was there it was to have future involvment,you don't just pay someone a salary to teach them what harry does.It undermined the managment and that obviously showed in the way the club have been doing

so what if harry wants to go back,he is probably there most succesful manager for 50 years so the fans won't give a toss in a few weeks!!

Undermining the management would surely involve Clive being taken onboard to teach Redknapp not the other way round?? Clive Woodward being at the club can in no way affect Redknapps job I just cant see it, the media would love it too for story value but I think its crap.

If I went to work and my boss said "new guy starting today just wants to learn the ropes if he asks a few questions make him feel welcome" there would not be a problem would there??

People are always going to love Redknapp for his Charms, if his achievements were the same but his attitude was like Moyes or Fergie people would not love his as much.

Redknapp is well known to be one of the old school money brigade.