Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

Yes, last season it was moved to a Friday night so Football Focus could show highlights the following day. As I turned into the club car park, I nearly ran down Wembley's captain and the FA Cup itself as some stupid bugger from the BBC had decided it would be a good idea to take a photo of them standing in the middle of the driveway!

Yes Rhodes I was there! i didnt want to tell you in case this lead you to find out who i am! o golly i cannot wait for that day when you unmask me scooby doo style.

3praise - You have really surpassed yourself now which I thought was an impossibility, how do you work that one out and like I said I'm not interested in unmasking you. By the way I heard from a reliable source that 'Sugar' is still in Cyprus and wasn't present at Coles Park this afternoon, absolutely disgusting.

I also heard it from a very good source that he is on the phone constantly wanting to know the score and how "we" are playing. a devoted dad who takes his family away and a concerned chairman wanting to know how his team are doing. The Man is pure Gold we are very lucky to have him.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
The Man is pure Gold we are very lucky to have him.

This has got to be the quote of the Century and has actually made me very concerned about you indeed, either that or Larry Grayson is alive and well.

So you're not denying it then, that's the only reason I can think of for your absolute and total loyalty to a man who has ruined Haringey Borough Football Club and will take 'us' to extinction if he is not stopped and shown the door.

No Rhodes it was a joke! going on recent results the club isnt doing to badly - and the market is still operational with money coming from that to pay for club details. i cant see how WE will become extinct with such a fully insured plan in place.

Wader - You've got the picture, why else would 3praise defend someone who makes the former Crawley Town Chairman Azwar Majid seem like Denis Hill-Wood in comparison.

I'm still not entirely sure what that means and can't remember if it was explained. I also compare 'Sugar' to the likes of former Oxford United Chairman Kazam and the guy who sold Southbury Road from under Enfield, they are choir boys in comparison and exactly the same will happen to Haringey if he stays in control for much longer.

Eagles

Will you be watching the big game on September 8th - Portugal v Poland. We did extraordinarily well to beat you guys in Katowice but I fear this could be a little more of a problem. Many of my friends are going out to Lisbon for it though sadly I won't be.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Rhodes - I believe the bloke from Enfield was Tony Lazarou.
That's two Greeks you don't like.

Yes that's the guy, thanks.
I've already said that I don't dislike 'Sugar', what I object to is him ruining a football club in the same way Lazarou ruined Enfield, Majib ruined Crawley Town and Kazam ruined Oxford United.
Anyway how did you know that 'Sugar' is Greek.

Maybe his name gives it away? His actual name that is not some pathetic nickname that only one person calls him by.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Rhodes - I believe the bloke from Enfield was Tony Lazarou.
That's two Greeks you don't like.

Yes that's the guy, thanks.
I've already said that I don't dislike 'Sugar', what I object to is him ruining a football club in the same way Lazarou ruined Enfield, Majib ruined Crawley Town and Kazam ruined Oxford United.
Anyway how did you know that 'Sugar' is Greek.

Does his name not make this obvious?