Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

Who's name

Yes but he's never referred to by his real name on here so how did you know who I was talking about and that he is Greek.

Do you actually know 'Sugar' and his partner in crime at Haringey George Kilikita.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes but he's never referred to by his real name on here so how did you know who I was talking about and that he is Greek.

Have I never referred to him as Mr. Achillea? Are you sure about that? Would you like to check the facts or did you think nobody would pick you up on your latest lie?

Originally Posted By: Football Man

Have I never referred to him as Mr. Achillea? Are you sure about that? Would you like to check the facts or did you think nobody would pick you up on your latest lie?

I always refer to Aki as "Aki" or "Mr Achillea" (or at least I used to when I replied to Rhodes' posts!)

Originally Posted By: Football Man
or did you think nobody would pick you up on your latest lie?

What lie.
Petethegreek is right as I've never referred to George by his full name on here before, who said he has done anything to upset me.

What lie.

This one.
Originally Posted By: petethegreek
The person you refer to as Sugar.

Telling lies to cover up more lies is how political scandal begins. You should know that working at the Ministry of Silly Walks!

Do you actually know 'Sugar' and his partner in crime at Haringey George Kilikita.

This sounds like you have something against George Kilikita.

Please explain the comment.

George supports 'Sugar' in every way and is one of his many 'yes men', that makes him a 'partner in crime' as far as I'm concerned although I like George and have nothing against him personally, he once asked me to go into business with him which was an honour.

What even if the Chairman is Tony Lazarou, Azwar Majib or Kazam, or in this particular case 'Sugar'.

Rhodesy I'm afraid your trousers appear to alight once more.

You've referred to Aki by his full name on here dozens of times. A fact easily proved with a quick and simple search of your posts.

Well maybe in the first couple of months of the SSML Forum's existence but not for a year at least, I wouldn't dream of uttering his real name in a million years.