Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

Am I still banned, what about when Kentish Town travel to Coles Park later in the season, under SSML rules I don't believe that 'Sugar' is within his rights to bar a member from an opposing Club's Committee and I will be within my rights to enter the 'boardroom'.

Don't the SSML abide by any local regulations regarding banning of individuals from grounds rather than get invovled. I don't know, I'm just hypothesising.

Wader - Thanks, I rest my case.

okay...sounds fair enough.

Incidentally on a completely different subject I noticed I can never spell involved correctly (apart from that time when I took care) when I type.

Why would they take that gamble, the SSML have already laughed 'Sugar' out of Court once by ignoring his silly five page letter and fifty pages of posts so we know who they will side with. Furthermore they will probably repremand 'Sugar' in the process particularly as Pat Burns must have frowned on him not being present last Saturday to meet and greet him and Tony Forrester.

Incidentally how come you are at home this evening, South Park are playing Warlingham in the Cherry Red Records Combination Counties League Division 1.

A great win for 'us' today and the result and report are already on the Website, I'm impressed:

Haringey Borough got off to a dream start to their new season in the Spartan South Midlands First Division with a blistering start taking the lead within the first two minutes of the opening game of the season against visiting Arlesey Athletic.

The first goal came from Melvin Thompson after some good build-up play around the box. The second goal was soon to follow this time by Jamaal Duncan in the 9th minute after beating two opponents. The score was made 3-0 on the half-hour by a diving header from Omar Yaseen Omar from Thompson's wide free-kick.

Arlesey Athletic hit back in the second half with a fine long shot by Lee Shambrook to make the score 3-1. Haringey stepped up a gear once again, and it was only a matter of time before Haringey increased their lead which they duly did in the 56th minute when Duncan netted his second of the game scoring from a narrow angle to drive the ball past the goalkeeper.

Haringey were then reduved to 10 men when Wayne Grant was sent off for a second bookable offence on the hour mark which rather limited Haringey’s opportunities to further increase the score-line although Christopher Antoni and Duncan brought good saved from the visiting keeper. Arlesey never looked likely to threaten Borough's commanding lead as a game played in a most sporting manner drew to its close.

An all round good opening day performance for a Borough team showing lots of promise.

Borough Line-up:- Isaac RUKUNDO, Adepitan ADEWALE, Taskin HUSEYIN (Michael CHRISTODOULOU 87) , Ben NORTEY, Andy STOKES, Kieran DONNELLY (Kesi DRYDEN 29), Omar Yassen OMAR,

Melvin THOMPSON, Wayne GRANT, Jamaal DUNCAN,

Christopher ANTONI (Daneil IROEGBU 77)

Unused Subs Abu UMAR, Matthew SMITH (goalkeeper)

Where did 'we' get him from, is he a local lad.

Very much so, it was certainly a blast from the past. Give him my best regards when you see him on Tuesday at Brache Sparta or are you not going, it's a bit of a trek to Luton isn't it after work and with Eastenders unmissable at the moment with Ian's daughter Lucy going off the rails.

3praise - You are the avid Eastenders and Corrie fan and once again you have failed to answer a simple question. Will you be going to Brache Sparta tomorrow evening, yes or no.

3praise - Incase you come on in a couple of hours before you leave for work don't forget to answer the above question will you as I'm starting to feel like Jeremy Paxman did when he interviewed Michael Howard some years back.

3praise - I'm not sure if you're planning to grace us with your presence today but if you do it would be good to know if confidence is running high ahead of tomorrow's eagerly awaited FA Cup tie with Wembley. Is there also going to be a feature on the game on Football Focus at lunchtime as the BBC normally follow Wembley FC's progress from the Extra Preliminary Round stage until they get knocked out which will hopefully be tomorrow. Lastly is 'Sugar' back from his holiday in Cyprus so he can attend the game. Thanks in advance for answering these questions, oh and by the way were you at Brache Sparta last Tuesday evening.

Last year they followed Wembley FC from the start as the final was to be the 1st back at Wembley, other years they normally pick a side and then follow that through. Supposedly randomly but may well be a reason for the club they choose this season.