Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Originally Posted By: PB!
I applied for the England job and was therefore in the running.

grin

Wow, I didn't realise you were acting as his agent Rhodes... if I were a bookie I'd certainly be shortening any odds there are of Clement getting the job! crazy

If Mr. Temile does get the job, I will be the first to apply for his job at Kentish. If I am succesful, I demand that you all give me free tea and access to your boardrooms when I visit your clubs. I also want to be known as "The tall one" as I am quite tall, I would expect to grow into being "The great one" sometime in the near future. Message ends. Thanks for reading this message.

Originally Posted By: Special1
Either that or for the money he was asking (bearing in mind he must be in the middle of re-neogiating his contract with KT with promotion on the horizon biglaugh), the Nigerian FA decided that it was better to get 4 for the price of 1. smile smile smile smile - cry

I reckon Rhodes was banking on his 10% to pay for his new pad!

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I think Mr Temile must have rescinded his intitial interest and they had to get 4 in to do the job of The Great One bow

Bitch - 'The great one' didn't rescind his interest but I did get the impression when I spoke to him at length yesterday evening that the long drawn out saga was starting to take its toll and all he wanted to do was concentrate on Kentish Town's promotion bid. Clement feels strongly that, if we go up, we could take the Premier Division by storm next season, similar to Nottingham Forest for example in 1977/1978, and progress to the Ryman Division 1 North, stranger things have happened.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I did get the impression when I spoke to him at length yesterday evening that the long drawn out saga was starting to take its toll and all he wanted to do was concentrate on Kentish Town's promotion bid.

He hasn't got the job then.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Bitch - 'The great one' didn't rescind his interest but I did get the impression when I spoke to him at length yesterday evening that the long drawn out saga was starting to take its toll and all he wanted to do was concentrate on Kentish Town's promotion bid. Clement feels strongly that, if we go up, we could take the Premier Division by storm next season, similar to Nottingham Forest for example in 1977/1978, and progress to the Ryman Division 1 North, stranger things have happened.

Nothing wrong with dreaming! We look forward to being taken by storm eek

It will of course be an honour to be taken by storm by the great one and his cohorts. I have copied Rhodes message above, will print it out and keep it. When we play KT next season I'll stick it on the changing room wall for our players to see. Just so they know to roll over you understand.

that's certainly a bold prediction by Kentish Town's publicity man, Wader! Shall we send a pre-season copy to all Prem Div sides ready for the big kick off?

Originally Posted By: Horace
Nothing wrong with dreaming! We look forward to being taken by storm eek

Horace - I'm not dreaming though, look how close Brimsdown Rovers came this season, just falling short in the final quarter of the campaign, and we can certainly go one better playing against good footballing sides like yourselves and Harefield United and with a full season out of Lee Scott