Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

I'm sure Eric Turner will have the kettle on when they arrive at Ampthill Park this evening.

Simple, why would the Nigerian FA want to hear from Clifford Rhodes, secretarty (or watever you are) of Kentish Town FC.

Or did you just feel obliged to contact them saying 'You must give the great one the job.'

No, not at all, I'm acting as 'the great one's' agent if you must know which is a huge honour. To be honest Clement never really expected to get a sniff of the job when I applied for him however it goes to show what is possible, the Kentish Town Head Coach could be stepping into the shoes of former 1966 World Cup finalist Bertie Vogts to lead the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup and that has surely got to be a move in the right direction for a small Step 6 Club playing in the SSML.

Bitch - That's exactly my point, surely there isn't one and very few, if any, in the Football League, why can't members just give 'the great one' the credit he deserves instead of trying to pick holes in his amazing achievement

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bitch - That's exactly my point, surely there isn't one and very few, if any, in the Football League, why can't members just give 'the great one' the credit he deserves instead of trying to pick holes in his amazing achievement

If it's true, then total respect, but if he was in Nigeria as The Man From Del Monte, checking grapefruits, then ....

If what's true, I don't understand the post. 'The great one' travelled to Lagos especially once I had set up a number of high profile interviews for him so he wasn't there already as you appear to be suggesting, indeed Clement was reluctant to go at first as it meant he would miss our key game with Royston Town although he knew he was leaving things in capable hands with his lieutenant Hector Varela.

, the Kentish Town Head Coach could be stepping into the shoes of former 1966 World Cup finalist Bertie Vogts

slip shod rhodesy..and from someone who allegedly leaves no stone left unturned. Well your research here is shocking as Herr Vogts never played in 1966...1974 yes.

Lato - Apologies, I was confusing him with Uwe Seeler but at least it brought you out of the woodwork. Actually I should thank you for putting me right as Vogts is actually a World Cup winner and not a runner up, if Clement follows in his footsteps what will that say about Kentish Town Football Club.

nothing really..it says more about Clement Temile as a Nigerian coach and former international who knows the country.

If what's true, I don't understand the post. 'The great one' travelled to Lagos especially once I had set up a number of high profile interviews for him so he wasn't there already as you appear to be suggesting, indeed Clement was reluctant to go at first as it meant he would miss our key game with Royston Town although he knew he was leaving things in capable hands with his lieutenant Hector Varela.

Odd, that, I though that the headquarters of the Nigerian FA were in Abuja, not Lagos?

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Come, come Horace my darling. The Great One is in contention. Whether he gets the post or not it's an achievment in itself to be in the running bisou

Bitch darling, where have you seen anything, other than what Rhodes says, and the one article where Mr Temile told a local Nigerian paper that he thought that there should be a Nigerian manager, that indicated that he was "in contention"? confused