Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Horace
Nothing wrong with dreaming! We look forward to being taken by storm eek

Horace - I'm not dreaming though, look how close Brimsdown Rovers came this season, just falling short in the final quarter of the campaign, and we can certainly go one better playing against good footballing sides like yourselves and Harefield United and with a full season out of Lee Scott

You'll have to go about six better as Brimsdown look like finishing 7th or 8th.
Brimdown were an outstanding team, winning a 30 game season by 11 points! They had a talented young manager. IF you win the league, it will be by one point or so, in a pretty uninspiring division.

Cup games this season:
Hertford Town 9 Winslow United 0
Hertford Town 4 Ampthill Town 1
Hertofrd Town 6 Hoddesdon Town 2

Wader - Why don't you drop into 'The Eyrie' tomorrow after your game with Beaconsfield SYCOB and I will introduce you to 'the great one' and Hector Varela or if you're still in the bar at McMullen Park at 6.00 we'll come over to you.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I think you have forgotten about the 2nd UEFA A Licence Coach involved, a certain Hector Varela, will be also making keen notes and observances....duck

Ah, but in Captain and Temile we have Hector and Temile. The former being the dossier king don't forget. The former former being a pop-combo of somewhat limited appeal.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
He won't be there next season

That's very interesting seeing how he committed himself to us for another season on Wednesday night

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
Lee Scott is an athlete and scores goals because of that, technically he is not great at all, don't get me wrong SSML Prem 'yes' goals defo, but all this Step 3,2,1 is never going to happen. This is only my opinion Rhodsey but think many will agree.

Spot on Mcmullen applause

Keeper No1 - When I saw you had posted on this thread I thought you were commenting on the piece in Non League Today but presumably you haven't seen it as yet. For the third week running 'the great one' is all over Non League Today like a rash and informs wide eyed readers that Shaibu Amodu has been appointed as the Super Eagles new supremo however states that Clement's day will no doubt come, it quotes him as saying 'I was up against some very good people but it now allows me to concentrate on Kentish Town'.

Keeper No1 - When I saw you had posted on this thread I thought you were commenting on the piece in Non League Today but presumably you haven't seen it as yet. For the third week running 'the great one' is all over Non League Today like a rash and informs wide eyed readers that Shaibu Amodu has been appointed as the Super Eagles new supremo however states that Clement's day will no doubt come, it quotes him as saying 'I was up against some very good people but it now allows me to concentrate on Kentish Town'.

feedback He didn't get the job then?

No but that's certainly nothing to be ashamed of, 'the great one' is a top Coach that so happens to be Coaching at Step 6 level in the SSML Division 1 and at the end of the day that may well have had something to do with him just getting pipped at the post by a short head by Shaibu Amodu, the Nigerian FA may have wrongly decided that because Clement wasn't already at a high profile Club that would count against him in the dog eat dog World of International football. Anyway I can't see Amodu lasting five minutes and I still have a gut feeling that 'the great one' will lead the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup, you heard it here first.

No but that's certainly nothing to be ashamed of, 'the great one' is a top Coach that so happens to be Coaching at Step 6 level in the SSML Division 1 and at the end of the day that may well have had something to do with him just getting pipped at the post by a short head by Shaibu Amodu, the Nigerian FA may have wrongly decided that because Clement wasn't already at a high profile Club that would count against him in the dog eat dog World of International football. Anyway I can't see Amodu lasting five minutes and I still have a gut feeling that 'the great one' will lead the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup, you heard it here first.

is he getting a new agent then?

'The great one' knows full well that I will be e-mailing the Nigerian FA on a daily basis with updates on his progress, then when Shaibu Amodu throws in the towel in a years time he will be ready and waiting in the wings to take the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup.

'The great one' knows full well that I will be e-mailing the Nigerian FA on a daily basis with updates on his progress, then when Shaibu Amodu throws in the towel in a years time he will be ready and waiting in the wings to take the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup.

"cuckoo", "cuckoo"

Is that the first cuckoo I hear?