Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
'The great one' knows full well that I will be e-mailing the Nigerian FA on a daily basis...

strange as I get e-mails from a chap in Nigeria, on a dialy basis..maybe I could introduce you too each other to tie up a problem he has with the transfer of some funds ?

butterfly hunk affig

Greg Dyke - Why don't you come to the Copthall Stadium tonight or on Wednesday and I will let you have the

Okay, PM me your address then and I'll put a cheque in the post unless you can make it to Cheshunt on 22 April which is a Tuesday, you can have your own audience with 'the great one' seeing how you have been one of his biggest fans on here and are always very positive about his achievements unlike some.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Okay, PM me your address then and I'll put a cheque in the post unless you can make it to Cheshunt on 22 April which is a Tuesday, you can have your own audience with 'the great one' seeing how you have been one of his biggest fans on here and are always very positive about his achievements unlike some.

I want the money to go to charity though...I will think about which one and get back to you.....duck

Nigeria's hunt for a new manager led them to Molten Spartan South Midlands League Division One side Kentish Town and their manager Clement Temile. The former African Player of the Year did not get the job after admitting he was "not ready". (Times)

Source - BBC website gossip section

Originally Posted By: Special1
evil2 At least he admitted he was not ready.

Special1 - So you admit the story is true then, that 'the great won' almost went from Coaching Kentish Town in the SSML Division 1 to succeeding former World Cup winning legend Bertie Vogts as Nigeria Head Coach tasked by the Nigerian FA with leading the Super Eagles to the 2010 World Cup.
Incidentally Clement brought a pile of newspapers and magazines to the game last night which all featured him whilst he was in Nigeria, I'm still sifting through them all but may post some quotes later on, even I didn't fully appreciate how much he is still idolised in his homeland despite having seen 'his disciples' fall at his feet in Braemer Road and at Brent Cross Shopping City with my own eyes.

I would just like to ask Rhodes how he feels putting Clement Temile forward for a position that he himself says he is "not ready"?

Do you secretly despise Mr Temille and want him to be "messed up" by his country just to make yourself look big?

I think you're using Mr Temille for your own personal gain, not taking into consideration the fact that you're ridiculing him to the extent where he now is probably more famous for being, not a former African Player of the Year but, a Nigerian FA reject. (A classic case of someone taking advantage of a person's good nature. Name dropping at its worst).

Personally, I think your actions are irresponsible and as usual, not taking into account the consequences.

Hey, but that is just me.

Originally Posted By: Special1
I would just like to ask Rhodes how he feels putting Clement Temile forward for a position that he himself says he is "not ready"?
Do you secretly despise Mr Temille and want him to be "messed up" by his country just to make yourself look big?
I think you're using Mr Temille for your own personal gain, not taking into consideration the fact that you're ridiculing him to the extent where he now is probably more famous for being, not a former African Player of the Year but, a Nigerian FA reject. (A classic case of someone taking advantage of a person's good nature. Name dropping at its worst).
Personally, I think your actions are irresponsible and as usual, not taking into account the consequences.
Hey, but that is just me

And this coming from a man who showed Hector Varela the door of Reynolds Field when he came knocking! Is that honestly what you think or are you just jealous because your season petered out into a non event.

Rhodes - typical ypu really trying to chnage the subject to frain away from the truth. I agree with everything special one said, the fcat that you had dialogue with the Nigerina FA , contacted newspapers and kept bigging the guy up to be the best thing since sliced bread !! was all geared just for you self satisfaction ie trying to put Clifford Rhodes in the spotlight. I am sure lots of other people would agree as well