Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Folks - Make sure you are sitting by your radios at home at 9.00 on Monday night or you have a transister with you if you're out, Caroline Barker has been in touch and 'the great one' will be live in the studio on the Non League show. I'm sure all will be revealed then and any doubts you might have well and truly answered.

Mr Rhodes. 2 things strike me from reading all the Clem-Tem posts.

1. Why do you think everyone is so interested in, with all due respect, a coach who may or may not be in line to coach Nigeria. Who would be the slightest bit bothered if it was Clem Tem or Anne Widdicombe?

2. If Mr Temille is such a qualified and briliant coach, which I do not dispute he isn't...why is he coaching at Kentish Town when the whole professional and non-league pyramid must be aware of him and offering him highly paid and/or prestigious jobs?

And don't even try to tell me that Kentish is a prestigious position. It is if youre a local footballer or Manager with experience of non-league, but not an ex-professional with such a high profile in international circles.

Mr Rhodes. Two things strike me from reading all the Clem-Tem posts.

1. Why do you think everyone is so interested in, with all due respect, a coach who may or may not be in line to coach Nigeria. Who would be the slightest bit bothered if it was Clem Tem or Paris Hilton??

2. If Mr Temille is such a qualified and briliant coach, which I do not dispute he isn't...why is he coaching at Kentish Town when the whole professional and non-league pyramid must be aware of him and offering him highly paid and/or prestigious jobs?

And don't even try to tell me that Kentish is a prestigious position. It is if youre a local footballer or Manager with experience of non-league, but not an ex-professional with such a high profile in international circles.

I have a few things I would like to say on certain matters.

Yes I do have piles and splinters in my hoop.

As much as I enjoy Rhodes 'digging' (as Special 1 states) I can confirm that the email did come from Socceram. I phoned his number on the signature block laugh

Just out of intrest did anyone see the Theo Walcott ad they showed the other week? filmed at Copthall the monday before we played Royston!

Originally Posted By: ICU JImmy

If Mr Temille is such a qualified and briliant coach, which I do not dispute he isn't...why is he coaching at Kentish Town

I couldn't agree with you more, this is a question I have asked myself on many occasions and it's a total mystery

Urchin Mentalist - I see that you did a Jonno and rolled in at 03.24 this morning with a large shish or donner no doubt, was it a good night.

New Bradwell - I missed it, what did they say then.

It's very interesting that nobody posted at all between 09.00 and 11.00 and now suddenly everyone is coming out of the woodwork, could it be that you have all been glued to your tv screens.

I wasn't! Just thinking that I've missed the soccerette!

And you were painstakingly trawling throgh all the posts looking for mischief.

Special1 - Aren't you leaving it a bit late to get to Reynolds Field