Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Either way the Nigerian FA now know who (not that they didn't before) Clement Temile is, and what he is doing! At the end of the day I would say that it is quality 'face time' with the FA that Clem had, and now has a foot in the door for when the job becomes vacant again.

You 3 can carry on bitchen about each other, just thought I would chuck my 2 'kobo' in.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
and now has a foot in the door for when the job becomes vacant again.

Spot on and you can guarantee that it will be sooner rather than later, we should all be extremely proud that our league (the SSML) have a Coach who is in the running for such a prestige International job rather than picking holes in his application, the likes of Special1 and the Watchfull Listener should be totally ashamed of themselves.

You must be at a loose end as you keep posting on this thread, have you not gone to work in Nottingham today.

Rather than criticising 'the great one' and his amazing achievements at Kentish Town this season on a shoe string budget I think you need to look much closer to home, Garden Walk to be exact. Royston Town had thousands of pounds at their disposal from November when the new regime took charge yet still couldn't get up although to be fair this was largely down to your diabolical start to the season, is it Clement Temile's fault that you are facing another long campaign in division 1 without Craig Hammond, why take it out on him.

Special 1, if you are so special why dont you just [****!!****] off and be special at your club, instead of coming on here and having a go all the time, you are just a sad [****!!****], who got no balls, well your players must be using them, so ive heard lol, but if you ask nicely they may give them back, hopefully they will wash them before they return them. Have a nice day now xxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted By: Special1
Who needs enemies when you have an agent like Rhodes? doh

To be honest I expected better of you than this, you are an educated man and a good embassador for your Club and Portuguese football in general, you don't need to resort to these tactics on here just because you're aggrieved that Kentish Town are heading for promotion and Sport London e Benfica face an eighth place finish.

Tiger Lily save your kisses for someone who cares. Don't go wasting them on someone who doesn't. bootyshake

As for Rhodes not acknowledging his error of judgement, nothing new there. doh

Maybe you were blinded with the thought of touting for Royston's very own C Hammond's services (not likely).

Or trying to make out that next time Lee Scott wants to leave KT to talk to you first, 'cause you can get him into a Premiership side (again not likely). evil2

Whatever the reason, no one can take away your tenacity, its just the tenacity without thought which worries people and which ends up putting your supposed colleagues in a scenario of being ridiculed. Wise Up.

Special 1 would wipe my a r s e with your kisses, because thats all they are good for, and maybe one day ill allow you to lick my boots if you ask nicely, because it goes to shoa what an a r s e u really are, and not as special as you make out, but its been an honour to have chatted with you, and it has confirmed the person i always thought you were, hopefully one day we will meet and i can show you whats it like to be a proper man, byeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(((((((((((((((((special 1))))))))))))))))))

:):):):):):):):)

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
Special 1 would wipe my a r s e with your kisses, because thats all they are good for, and maybe one day ill allow you to lick my boots if you ask nicely, because it goes to shoa what an a r s e u really are, and not as special as you make out, but its been an honour to have chatted with you, and it has confirmed the person i always thought you were, hopefully one day we will meet and i can show you whats it like to be a proper man, byeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((special 1))))))))))))))))))
:):):):):):):):)
Lily, I must have hit a raw nerve.

The kind of things you get up to with Rhodes is really your concern. Don't go fantasising about other people.
It doesn't do your image any good. And Rhodes will only get jealous. giggle

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
... one day we will meet and i can show you whats it like to be a proper man, byeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm at a boxing night on Friday. The tickets sell out quickly for these full card events, so can I reserve 6 seats ringside for your bout with Special 1 now?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Keeper No1 - When I saw you had posted on this thread I thought you were commenting on the piece in Non League Today but presumably you haven't seen it as yet. For the third week running 'the great one' is all over Non League Today like a rash and informs wide eyed readers that Shaibu Amodu has been appointed as the Super Eagles new supremo however states that Clement's day will no doubt come, it quotes him as saying 'I was up against some very good people but it now allows me to concentrate on Kentish Town'.

No it doesn't.

Can't have been a very bad rash either, took me 3 read throughs to actually find the "article" which was shorter than your post.

Looks like Clement and Kentish will be all over the Non-League papers like a rash again this weekend as it seems someone engineered the whole story to try and make some headlines.

Strange that Rhodes has cared not to comment on this thread since PTG advised the link