Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

The Spurs Fan - You've really been sucked in haven't you. Incidentally you haven't mentioned any SSML teams as yet, do you actually know the names of any, if you want a clue Ossie Ardiles is the patron of one of them.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
I know Toms a big lad

Have you been peeking again, you'll get on well with a guy called 3praise who comes on here and claims to be a Haringey Borough fan yet goes to their away games not having a clue what competition they are playing in.

Rhodes

Finally tracked you down! May be you'll answer the question under this thread?

Rhodes quote:

"Yes very important I would say, take a random example of Sport London e Benfica, the new 'up and coming' Club that are looking to join the Spartan South Midlands League Division 1 next season, I can imagine there are going to be a lot of puzzled faces as to where they are actually based."

Rhodes - the clue is in the title: Sport LONDON e Benfica!

Where is Kentish Town based? BARNET?

Eagles1981 - You are a persistent questionner, William Hague style, and I take my hat off to you. If you had read my post on the another site thoroughly I merely used your Club 'as a random example' and no offence was intended, as I told you I don't have anything against Sport London e Benfica despite what you seem to think and wish you luck next season if your SSML membership is rubber stamped.

rhodes, sir,

should eagles be posting on this forum if his club havent yet been formally accepted in to the SSML as you indicate?

I have never seen him at any SSML games.

I bet he cant even tell you who the Stony Stratford programme seller is.

You questioned my right to post here and Ive now got to go to Covent Garden for an interview with the FoRM committee.

I believe you are the outstanding candidate for moderator here but this reeks of double standards, and is starting to weaken your case, no matter how many times it has been rested.

The Spurs Fan - You don't have to call me sir you know, you can be a bit less formal. Yes you are spot on that Eagles1981 shouldn't really be posting on here until Sporting London e Benfica have been formally accepted into the SSML fold at the AGM on 16 June, I still feel that they are counting their chickens however if they do get the nod of approval then I will be the first to congratulate them and we will roll out the red carpet when they come to the Copthall Stadium.

3praise - We will wait and see whether they get into the League first and cross that bridge when we come to it. I have been reading some disturbing things about bad behaviour in one of their games recently so we may well decide to make their visit to the Copthall Stadium all ticket on Police advice as was the case when we liaised with them over the Haringey fixture.

the haringey situation was your fault as you stated on here that you actually bleed yelllow and green, so some want to see if thats true - you cant blame them!

what did you hear about their behaviour rhodes is there a link with the information? or just hear'say?

Bad behaviour???? Nooooooo. Dont that only happen at the Edgware games???

That is soooooooo disgusting. Ban them from the bar grin

I loved the good ol days down the lane, Hx kicking off in the bar, Grays kicking off before they left Grays, Ricay were a bit naughty too.

No fun anymore - bring on Gav with his airhorn is what I say wink

Hi Gavin bisou

3praise - Well obviously if you are going to threaten someone with violence then the Police are bound to prick up their ears, we may even be forced to ban certain people from the game, again on Barnet Police's advice, but hopefully that won't be necessary if you come up with an unreserved apology beforehand.

Yes I have been very disturbed indeed to read about some bad behaviour at a recent Sporting London e Benfica fixture, this is the link:

http://www.nlpl.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=31526;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=761432

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
The Spurs Fan - You don't have to call me sir you know, you can be a bit less formal. Yes you are spot on that Eagles1981 shouldn't really be posting on here until Sporting London e Benfica have been formally accepted into the SSML fold at the AGM on 16 June, I still feel that they are counting their chickens however if they do get the nod of approval then I will be the first to congratulate them and we will roll out the red carpet when they come to the Copthall Stadium.

Who made you God you plum angel

By the way Rhodes I'm not affliated to any SSML team either
I only come on here to have a look at what NF'S Posting smile

3praise - Well obviously if you are going to threaten someone with violence then the Police are bound to prick up their ears, we may even be forced to ban certain people from the game, again on Barnet Police's advice, but hopefully that won't be necessary if you come up with an unreserved apology beforehand.

You appear to be inferring that 3praise may be banned from attending this game. It would be interesting to see how this works in practise as, given 3praise's position in the club, it doesn't seem a particularly viable option. In any case, all the events surrounding the Kentish Town v Haringey match appear to be based on your personal opinions and preferences. However, should the game fall on a Saturday, you won't even be there as you'll be busy travelling with the reserves to their away game that day.

Originally Posted By: Football Man

You appear to be inferring that 3praise may be banned from attending this game. It would be interesting to see how this works in practise as, given 3praise's position in the club, it doesn't seem a particularly viable option. In any case, all the events surrounding the Kentish Town v Haringey match appear to be based on your personal opinions and preferences. However, should the game fall on a Saturday, you won't even be there as you'll be busy travelling with the reserves to their away game that day.

Can't waot for the updates on this one grin