Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Leagues - apply now if interested

Hi,

We will be running prediction leagues for next season.

I can set up a league for any league or group of clubs. If you are interested in running one, please let me know.

These will be similar to the very successful one we ran last year for the World Cup.

We will require at least one responsible admin, who will be in charge of entering the fixtures for people to predict upon, and the results - everything else will be automatic.

At the moment a new registration will be required for any league that you take part in. But you can use the same username & password for all leagues, and it can be the same as your forum login if you wish.

Many thanks.

Please note it is possible to also run this solely for your own club - all we need is an admin to run it & promote it within your club or league - you will have full control.

LOL - we just need one or two to run smile Problem is I will not have the time to run any this season - hence why we need people to run them maybe for a league, club etc....

All good fun and very simple to operate.

• 3 weeks later...

Ian,

Could we have one for the SSML please? I'd be willing to run it!

• 3 weeks later...

Would we have a sponsor Kroons ??

(Lucky Teffers is on holiday !)

Sorry for the delay - will try and get this set-up today.

Originally Posted By: Dazza007
I would like to run one for AFC Sudbury.

Is there any plans for a ryman one north?

Cheers

Dazza007

Okay will do - no plans for a Ryman One North - but if someone wishes to run one then there is no problems with me setting one up smile

Ian,

I've posted a link over in the Harrogate RA forum

but if there's anyone else interested in joining a Unibond First Division North prediction legue then we have set one up over on

http://www.tamesideisred.co.uk/PredictionLeague

It's hosted by an FC United fans site, but it's open to all and free to enter - everyone is welcome

Any problems then send me (sobacka) a message after registering on the site or send an email to webmaster@tamesideisred.co.uk

thanks

• 3 weeks later...