Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EDGWARE TOWN

The vast majority of our regular support live nowhere near Claremont Road

Where do they live then? I would imagine that most live within 3/5 miles of the ground.

I dont suppose you have many supporters in Cricklewood where the ground is actually supposed to be situated, though the address seems to have changed to Brent Cross in recent years (any reason for that?) When I used to watch Hendon regualry in the mid 80's I was living at the time in West Hampstead, and when I spent a season or two following Hendon in the late 90's (Cardiff City v Hendon 96? Leyton Orient v Hendon 97) I was living in Golders Green

I am only 10 mins from Brent Cross shopping centre which is 5 mins by bus from Hendon FC but my last visit to Claremont Road to watch Hendon may well be nearly 10 years ago, I cant seem to remember going any time recently, maybe its time to go and watch the Dons, seeing you are top of the table and I am banned from Edgware LOL

Originally Posted By: SteveR
you are one of the most stupid imbeciles involved in football at this level

I may be forced to approach Ian about this statement, how do you come to that conclusion

Rhodes dont worry mate when you and I get togetehr we will bring Kentish Town up the leagues smile

You know you mentioned that two of the Kentish Town staff have UEFA A lisence, is that the top lisensce you can get, the one you have to study for a year as I heard on Sky Sports news when they were talking about Avrum Grant at Chelsea not having the nesscary badges.

So TWO of Kentish Town FC staff are far more qualified then Chelsea's manager and lots of other mangers at the Premiership level? !!!!!!

Kentish Town are GOING Places!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I may be forced to approach Ian about this statement, how do you come to that conclusion
QOTM!! giggle

Originally Posted By: Gavin
So TWO of Kentish Town FC staff are far more qualified then Chelsea's manager and lots of other mangers at the Premiership level? !!!!!!

Gavin - Yes it's absolutely incredible isn't it and we have to pinch ourselves every day to make sure we don't wake up from a Pamela Barnes style dream and just find a run of the mill level one or two qualified Coach in the shower. I can't wait for you to meet 'the great one' and Hector Valera on Saturday, you will be expected to kiss Clement's hand when you first meet him if you don't mind as that's his custom.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Gavin - Yes it's absolutely incredible isn't it and we have to pinch ourselves every day to make sure we don't wake up from a Pamela Barnes style dream and just find a run of the mill level one or two qualified Coach in the shower. I can't wait for you to meet 'the great one' and Hector Valera on Saturday, you will be expected to kiss Clement's hand when you first meet him if you don't mind as that's his custom.

Are you a fan of 'Dallas' Rhodes the Pamela Barnes / Bobby in the shower reference made me laugh, my girlfriend and I are big fans we have season 1-6 on DVD cant wait to get season 7.

So is the UEFA badge A the very top of the tree then? I remember that they said 1 and 2 can be done for a few hundred pound but then you move onwards and it gets expensive and takes a lot of time and effort.

So Celment is that Celment Temille? who you said played for Nigeria is that correct? and Hector Valera? not sure I have heard you mention where he is from or who he played for etc.

Do I really have to kiss his hand? LOL cant I just bown before him in a 'I'm not worthy way' LOL

Originally Posted By: SteveR

Good - it was meant to be insulting because you are one of the most stupid imbeciles involved in football at this level.

Steve, you used to be such a nice, shy person. Cecil has really got to you hasn't he. I haven't been to Claremont for a couple of seasons now - although I do remember well the fire extinguisher incident in the main stand after a match when we drenched the Sky Sports lady in foam doing an interview on the side of the pitch with one of our players - Happy days! (The lad who let it off has sadly and prematurely passed away now).

Are you a fan of 'Dallas' Rhodes the Pamela Barnes / Bobby in the shower reference made me laugh, my girlfriend and I are big fans

Gavin - I used to watch Dallas when it was on, who didn't, but my reference to the shower scene was purely from a Kentish Town perspective as it must be unprecedented for a Club at Step 6 level to have two high profile UEFA 'A' qualified Coaches onboard.
By the way someone has posted on the another Forum that your Blog has gone from the net, surely Edgware didn't ask you to take it down as that would really be cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Gavin - Why do you suppose this guy is telling everyone that Edgware are still playing at the White Lion, didn't you update the Website before you left or did you just have time to 'grab

your trousers and head for the nearest window'. I still can't get over your dismissal from the Club as you did so much for them however it seems to mirror my situation at Haringey and they may also have skeletons in their cupboard and something sinister to hide, you may have been digging too deep and it was any excuse to show you the door:

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1225627

Perhaps but I have a feeling that Edgware have burnt their bridges by letting Gavin go and it could spell the end for the Club, he was prepared to roll up his sleeves and get his hands dirty, as you know full well every Club has one person like that but now what are they going to do.

Yes but he did more in that year than anybody had done for the Club in the previous ten at least

Well surely it's obvious, take the souveniers for example, the Blog and the Club are featured on the BBC Non League Website, all Gavin's doing without scratching the surface