Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HITCHEN UPDATES

GEEBEE

The disciplin in this team is atrocious. It cost us the play offs last year after the H & R game. RT really needs to sort it out. Players missing with injuries is one thing but we are another player down next match with a very weak squad.

Not looking good for us at the Mo is it , you would think that Macca would be trying to set an example to the rest as he`s now player coach but he has yet to do that this season . Seem to have to many hot heads in the team which is really ripping the rest of the squad apart . This is one thing that Trotty really has to address and sort out quickly ,( the bookings ) they have to stop . When you have players like Rob , JJ , Smith , Pinns who all work so hard to try and achieve something out of the 90mins it must be disheartening to them when we lose . Personally Trotty is probably wondering how long he will have after this result , every loss now is one more nail . I HOPE HE CAN TURN IT ROUND because he has potentiol but with a management like ours you just can`t be sure .

Originally Posted By: TonyM
And who the HELL do you think is going to replace him??

I am of course available for a small fee...much pink champagne and a few gatettes of the russian variety will of course be required.... devil

however...

you would probably be better sticking with T .....he's younger than me..... grin

sorry but look on the positive...3-0 down and a barn storming finish....you are a good club and tonight feels like sh1te I know but the season is long....take the good news off the field with you as you go your ways this evening.....

beer yay

Just as frustrating is the loss of prize money that could help to strengthen the squad to cover these injuries and suspensions. With falling gates and no fa cup windfall now there will be no investment in the squad so it looks like a tough winter ahead. What's the betting Hitchin get a plumb tie in the next round!

There is only one person that would do ok as a manager here and i will firstly say (i would not like to see Trotty go) but if he did get replaced then Andy Ford would be ideal as he has managed half the squad from his days at Gravesend bringing alot of sucess on the way with the players we have inherited from them . He would demand the utmost respect from players which would cut out the bad attitude that they have at the mo , i think he would have abit more respect from the board , they would`nt be able to walk all over him like they seem to do with Trotty .

FOOTBALL IS LIKE OUR JOBS , IF IT DON`T WORK RIGHT IN THE OFFICE HOW CAN IT WORK RIGHT IN THE FACTORY ,ie: UNTIL THE MANAGEMENT IS CHANGED OR SORTS ITS SELF OUT IT WILL NOT WORK ON THE PITCH . Up the Gate

Quote"Shane Hill took the ball into the corner where the Margate No.7 just kicked him up in the air, making no attempt to play the ball".

"Margate are now clearly getting very frustrated and are getting very physical and giving away silly, unnecessary fouls".

I think we are our own worst enemies sometimes ...well...most of the time. Why couldnt they keep the momentum up after squaring things. Was it a case of "we are back level,lets pull back now" instead of going for the winner, as it seems we were clearly on top at that stage!

With not being able to be there I shouldn't be too critical really,at least not until I hear the match report.

If whats said above about McKimm is correct then the ref would have been spot on with his decision.

I appreciate it must be frustrating not being able to get the ball but with 5 minutes left of play plus injury time, to get sent off when theres still that amount of time left on the clock to equalise is downright stupid. McKimm of all people should know that!

We had a great 10 mins in both halves. The only difference in the 2nd was that we scored 3 goals in that time. The defence was a shambles, the attack looked great (and I mean great for those two 10 minute periods), a sending off was always on the cards; don’t seem to have a lot of discipline; the referee looked out of his depth, poor control.

I need to make it clear that i have no wish to see trott dismissed, but if someone is not performing in their role as manager, then frankly you have to remove them.

Clearly, he has got his squad building wrong, cannot get the team to have any discipline (two seasons running)and is just not a winner.

He has 90 minutes to bring home a win on Tuesday imo.

otherwise, someone in the club has to make a tough decision on him.

Mind you ,Ferguson was one game from the sack many years ago, so i still hope RT can do the same.

I have NEVER seen a defence play as badly as ours did today. Trott was a shambles, and Louis Smith is a complete waste of space. Hitchin were simply walking through the defence as if they were non-existant. Sadly we only realised the second half had started once we had gone 3 down. Side was simply magnificent once he was moved up top and ran his nuts off. I don't think the lad gets enough praise for what he does, and he was wasted on the right today. The ref was totally out of his depth, and the biggest homer i think i have ever seen. Granted, a few of our players lost it a bit, and seemed intent on getting themselves sent off, but the ref was blowing up for everything (for Hitchin at least). an absolutely dire and dreadful performance at the back ruined it for us, it's just a shame we only began playing at 3-0. Amazing comeback, just like Fisher all over again, but more standing like statues at he back has cost us dearly. sorry Trotty but my god you ain't that good and you've got a hell of a lot to do to save your job.