Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HasBeen Hill...

Uncle Urchin

to commemorate the glorious golden days of the hasbeen era the new smoking patio area will be officially opened by her royal highness the princess of basildon on saturday 20 October at 12 noon...such local dignatories as harry the hat and fast fingers freddie shall be on the VIP list along with a host of 'A' list celebrities from grays basildon and canvey...

HRH will be unveiling a plaque bearing the clubs crest and its new motto in latin....gissius nuvvius pintus which loosely translated means.. same again luv....

access to this new bar is strictly limited by membership and only ex players may join after consumming 15 pints of fosters and telling 3 hour tales of glorious past deeds on the emerald green carpet... beer

Much appreciated Unc. I am however a bit concerned as it seems to me that on occassions I have been in full flow about my past career and have noticed some people looking decidedly bored. I even overheard one person remarking that I reminded him of Ted Striker from the 'Airplane' films and that he had lost the will to live after listening to me go on. I will look forward to the ribbon cutting ceremony this Saturday and will be happy to sign any autographs if the request is accommpanied with a pint.....for me beer2 grin