Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Handball !!!

Nette

The referee can be seen only a few yards away to the left of the screen - Rob, did you get the video bit when he points to the player who handles it, signalls hand ball, then goes to pull out his card, and then looks to the linesman (in the far distance)?

So. leaving aside it was the save of the match - of the season possibly - it still leaves Colin with a three match ban, and the Urchins with three points lost.

Interesting reaction from behind the goal.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Ian_W
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
never mind all that Ian...where's the updates for tonights FA Cup replays... grin

everyone is loosing 6-0 grin

we live in a loose society..I blame the hippies of the sixties.... devil

speak for yourself - I deny everything....

Originally Posted By: dagger04
The referee can be seen only a few yards away to the left of the screen - Rob, did you get the video bit when he points to the player who handles it, signalls hand ball, then goes to pull out his card, and then looks to the linesman (in the far distance)?

No. The referee moves off to the left and I follow the ball off to the right sick