Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MASSIVE!!!!!

lesbos

do you dizzy whores ever read the evening echo? its a quality read isnt it,well this week they have been trying to convince the population of south east essex that the billericay v swansea match is the biggest match of association football ever to take place.THE TRUTH! billericay have still got a thousand tickets remaining unsold,at the start of the week they would only sell you a ticket if you could prove that you were a billericay resident and a regular churchgoer now they will sell you 20 tickets if you're called wayne, live in craylands,are a hardened crack addict,have a staffordshire terrier called tyson and are on first name terms with every swansea football hooligan.do not believe the hype about this MASSIVE match, according to the echo the game is being shown live in over 300 countries and betting turnover on the match is predicted to be over £57 billion US dollars!!! this week the echo has interviewed every fecker at billericay from the centre forward who is apparentely on the verge of a move to barcelona to the miserable old cows who serve the tea at half time.why oh why do you feckers always fall for FA cup fever, ricay wIll lose 4,0 tomorrow and next week have an attendance of 438,DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!

The tickets that are unsold are the ones we got from Richard193's cousin Mick; and we can't sell 'em 'coz he spelt Billericay with one "L" and got the date wrong. I think I've seen a few of his Fivers around. You can tell they're his as they've got Barry rather than Elizabeth on the back.

And Joe Flack turned Barca down coz he thinks Gaudi was a dago fraud, who plagerised the ideas of Eugene Viollet-le-Duc, did his designs on the back of a packet of Fortuna, then got them built up-side down.

I'd rather watch the Quo!!!!!!!

hey lads ive got to go,im going to billericay high street to give the swansea thugs a mouthful of abuse as they walk to the ground,i want to find the idiot who said on their forum that he was bringing a shooter to the match.my uncle franks just phoned and he reckons they are drinking in the rising sun near the train station,he reckons they have got a few mentals with them.LETS FECKING HAVE IT!!!

Originally Posted By: richard193
i want to find the idiot who said on their forum that he was bringing a shooter to the match.

Now, I'm not the worlds greatest sporting strategist, and my tactical skills aren't up to much. In fact my footballng nouse doesn't extend much beyond giving the lino some verbal. But on this point I am 100% positive. The word you were looking for was "Striker" not shooter. And they did bring one. Bloody Spaniard with one of them poncy head-bands & "flowing locks". He'd have looked more at home with a Tennis Racquet in his hand. And maybe that would have stopped him scoring two.

Any way, the fat lady has well & truly sung and it's back to the league now. Haven't we got the pleasure of you lot visiting soon?

Only when they put us out of the FA Cup Cantos wink. And I'll be looking out for CD Denia against Sevilla in the Copa del Rey next week. Similar capacity to 'ricay at Denia and they've got UEFA Cup holders visiting. " 's crayzeee, crayzee!"