Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Statement from Stefan ..

andydick

Below and on the website here ... http://www.afchornchurch.com/news/statement-from-stefan-payne-1208033.html

"

I would like apologise to all connected with the club, the owners, the management and the fans for what was two naïve errors made for different reasons.

Firstly the tweet regarding the AFC Hornchurch fan. I was bitterly disappointed that we had lost and also I had failed to score which I have done all season, and was upset to be criticised. But, I should not have took this actions I did.

Secondly, the tweet regarding being sent off was just a very unfortunate coincidence, and was just a poorly timed joke on a social media website that left many people disappointed and upset and also caused myself so much unnecessary stress and upset. I have accepted the punishment received from the club and hope we can all pull together and get Hornchurch into the play offs and even better if I get the goals to get us there.

All the best,
Stefan

"

Good on you Stefan.

Do what you do best, let your football do the talking on the pitch. Win or lose on Saturday you are a talented player who has brightened up our season with some memorable goals.

come on you Urchins.......

Thanks for that Stefan that took guts if I over reacted I apologise now let's get on with the job of getting a good result. Come on all you urchins get behind the club support support we can lift the players up remember we are all human no one is perfect

See you all there Saturday make the noise

I think Dagenham would also look at it and see how it was dealt with by the club and player,they are not stupid,and if they wanted the player they would probably come to the same conclusion as most that it was just a silly mistake and not as bad as first thought

Archived