Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Opposition players......

how about we discuss players from oppositions who we don't like to face...... E.g. Always scores, hard to play against, nasty character (only on pitch, off the pitch everyone is always so nice), funny characters, jokers etc.... May be some good stories to go along with the reasons?

I never liked when we played against Draper. Always thought he was a nasty sod and a bell end off the pitch too. Glad I got the opportunity to work with him last year. Totally blew me away with his professionalism and a top top bloke to match.

Rose brothers...ignorant, arrogant and up their own...borderline thugs....but either or always seems to score against us. Played against Leigh once on a sunday, couldnt get near him apart from one crunching tackle and he just didnt like it....so thats my claim to fame :wacko: But props to them, decent footballers.

Also Summers...completely knows how to play the game and bend the rules (always diving at important moments) but i like him even so, decent footballer, always gets you goals. Id have him in the WGC team any day of the week. Just not against us :mellow:

Former assistant manager at WGC was a moron, the worst loser in history. Snipping remarks. I always find that the refs don't stand a chance when being bellowed at by all involved in the WGC management.

Really...whats his name? if youre talking about the mild mannered Chris Benson then i think youre incorrect...must have a different person in mind. Hes a chilled man and never hardly raised his voice.

Keep that rod up though...youve missed a catch there!

The old Southall manager was always a bit too much for me. I'm sure he is a nice fella but always seemed over the top and used to really wind me up.

In terms of players...I respect anyone that gives up a lot of time to play so never really had a problem with anyone

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The old Southall manager was always a bit too much for me. I'm sure he is a nice fella but always seemed over the top and used to really wind me up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep he didnt help himself or his players with how he conducted himself in the Southall dugout at times but yes he was nice guy and he always took the time to have a chat with me when i watched Southall games. I hope he does well at Chesham United Reserves.

You should know what I'm thinking, .

Players: Dan Parsons, ex Hale Leys. Now he can be a right arse!

Don't worry Double D, he's the last person that should be complaint about an unclear thread!!

My input.... JB Christie - he's always been a bit big time despite failing to ever make the step up out of this league. A real big time Charlie. Also don't have much respect for a striker who doesn't take penalties in a shoot out. 

Another.... Sun Postal's favourite sub Brima Johannson. Silly hair and has a BIG chip on his shoulder. Don't really think he effects the game much, but is willing to take the plaudits when his team does well. Haven't seen him for a while, maybe he's moved over to Sunday football, which would probably suit him. 

Edited by Rebadiah Hongfield

Brima is playing for Leverstock Green. Good player and when I have spoken to him seems quite normal.

Brima is playing for Leverstock Green. Good player and when I have spoken to him seems quite normal.

Fair enough, maybe he's a happier chap now he's getting games. Maybe the chip was that he was always sub! I can remember him making 5 minute cameos and charging round, stamps here, late tackles there and when he was on the bench he used to 'give it' to the opposition bench like he'd scored himself. Mind you, I was young once.