Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harrow at Home

Tally Ho

Looking at the last three posts and reading them as one, makes pretty awful

reading but from what I hear they are a fair summation of the clubs position.

Over the past two years it has been the same problem. Finish the season on a high and

then next year back to square one. This year, however, the defence has

improved in the number of goals it has concede, in the first six matches, since we

gained promotion. But as OT's says where is our goal scorer?

I am trying hard not to be controversial but it sounds that our much vaunted new

strikers are a bit off the pace. Two many players are picked on past laurels. Perhaps

someone should be looking in the lower divisions.

Does anyone know whether the new funding scheme has yet yielded much by way any

additional funds. Part of which, I believe, was intended to supplement the teams budget.

What possibility is there to tempt Claudio and Bobby back even for a short while?

Hope for Hopey!!! at least he new where the goal was.

Where was Curtis yesterday? Injured I presume? And why is Jordan Lockie not playing?

Any news on the Bobby situation? Would be good to get him back as Neita, Bossman and Collins look off the pace.

Agree regarding Hope. I've said it before but as 4wembleyfinals says, he knew where the goal was! That's all we want right now. It's just showing how much we've relied on Corey in seasons past. Every successful team needs a goalscorer.

Curtis was taken off at half time at Sudbury on Saturday but he wasn't injured, more a case of sub him before he got sent off. He's very slow in my opinion and not the answer. I preferred the young lad who played on Monday, lots of pace for a centre half and good feet.

Archived