Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

siteNew Players

OldTowner

Noted on web

Two new players signed

Greg Heald - well the older ( ex E's ) supporters will remember him - could be a steady influence at the back ?

Michael Deane - according to the Cheshunt site one of his previous clubs was Enfield Town ? When was that then ?

Will they both feature on Saturday v W + F ?

For those that don't know him.Greg was a very fine young central defender for Enfield Fc ,during the Roberts/Borg era. (I think he was part of the great 1995 Premier championship winning team).

Had a reputation at the time for being a cool headed intelligent player (who never scored).When he left us and went into the football league,he subsiquently gained a reputation for being a hothead who regulaly got sent off,and he started scoring goals as well.

If he's half fit he will be a great signing,and is the sort of central defensive partner thar Tickner has been crying out for.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
For those that don't know him.Greg was a very fine young central defender for Enfield Fc ,during the Roberts/Borg era. (I think he was part of the great 1995 Premier championship winning team).

Greg Heald signed for Peterborough on 08/07/94. The transfer fee was £35,000.

Originally Posted By: Keep the £
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff

Greg Heald signed for Peterborough on 08/07/94. The transfer fee was £35,000.
I seem to remember Greg Heald playing for peterboro against enfield in an F A cup tie at Southbury Road mid 90s . I think it was friutbat who gave him plenty of stick that day .

Originally Posted By: the_wise_one
Ware have 18 first team players signed thats nearley a third of what we have. Ware seem to be able to get results with a small squad. why are we signing so many players ? I just dont get it.

and i fill sorry for les so many tracksuits to collect. help

Let's be honest Les Loves it that is why we have so many players I'm sure!