Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Biggleswade Town

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You have to ask the question why Wader tried to conceal the fact that Biggleswade Town's new stadium will incorporate an indoor training area with a gymnasium and health facilities.

Concealing nothing. The facilities that you mention are in phase 3/3. Nothing to shout about.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Concealing nothing. The facilities that you mention are in phase 3/3. Nothing to shout about yet

I still think it's a bit fishy, you have had plenty of opportunity to highlight your long term plans but have kept this very much under wraps

BedfordSub - I just smell a rat that's all, Wader never does anything without a valid reason

BS... it's just Rhodes being a knob for the sake of it, since he met the other forum guys before Christmas he has stepped up his wind up game as he has a bigger audience to play to!

You have to ask the question why Wader tried to conceal the fact that Biggleswade Town's new stadium will incorporate an indoor training area with a gymnasium and health facilities.

actually I think you are onto something here rhodsey....this looks suspiciously like a big brother plot to turn all burgered up non league fans into slimmed down versions of new labours 21st century salad scoffing health drones....

good lord the implications are horrendous and the nationals must be informed...this dastardly and fiendish plot could be the end of non league burgerism as we know it... cheeseburger

Don't fret Unc.. as long as I'm around there will be a market for the Burger and Teas!! (Langford still trumps on the Burger front)

As Cecil himself has helped keep the thread going for this long I might as well drag it back to the topic subject, although that will of course bore him to tears. So another good reason to post this...

YES! I am pleased today because we have managed to retain a good young player that I have a lot of respect for, who had been offered a much better deal with a BG Southern Premier Club last week. He's now decided to stay with little old us on unchanged terms (no budget breakers here Rhodesy). I thought we'd lost him, so i'll certainly enjoy a drink tonight!

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
actually I think you are onto something here rhodsey....

That's what I thought, I'm sure you know more than most about the Biggleswade Town situation but I fully appreciate that you can't let on.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Concealing nothing. The facilities that you mention are in phase 3/3. Nothing to shout about yet

I still think it's a bit fishy, you have had plenty of opportunity to highlight your long term plans but have kept this very much under wraps

biggleswade have got their own ground
you aint
biggleswade can do what they want
you cant

so why dont you crawl back into your palatial hole brwn_md_wht

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
actually I think you are onto something here rhodsey....

That's what I thought, I'm sure you know more than most about the Biggleswade Town situation but I fully appreciate that you can't let on.

not at all mate...they've frozen me out of the goings on up there since I threatened to expose them over the latvian barmaid scam but thats another issue and not for on here...

won't get many new members up there in my opinion if they force them all to lose 3 stone and eat bloody coleslaw and cold processed cod slices at half time...

we want burgers... cheeseburger

Originally Posted By: hordes
biggleswade can do what they want you cant

Hordes - That's actually where you're wrong as we have the run of the place unlike at Haringey, Potters Bar and Hendon and have also taken over the running of the cafeteria which is particularly convenient when it comes to supplying after match food

Originally Posted By: hordes
biggleswade can do what they want you cant

Hordes - That's actually where you're wrong as we have the run of the place unlike at Haringey, Potters Bar and Hendon and have also taken over the running of the cafeteria which is particularly convenient when it comes to supplying after match food

bit like tramps in a refuse tip brwn_md_wht

• 9 months later...

Wader - I see you were all over the Tottenham Journal like a rash today:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/

It's mainly for Wader's information as I doubt he would otherwise see the Tottenham Journal, it probably beats the coverage his Club get in the local Biggleswade press.

.. it probably beats the coverage his Club get in the local Biggleswade press.

Yes. We either have to loiter in the market place for the Town Crier to show up with any news or attempt the half days cart ride to the quarry to collect the carved tablet of stone known as The Biggleswade Chronicle. But there is a constant danger from highwaymen and only last week I saw Black Bess going the other way up The A1. A lucky escape indeed. On the other hand, the 'Keep Our Countryside Tidy Campaign' are dead set against all kinds of loitering. Getting news just isn't easy.

Wader, we're hopefully going to make a trip to your quaint little village tomorrow for the Harefield game.

We would like to make a day of it so were wondering if you had anything else going on tomorrow, jousting, witch burning...that kinda thing.

Also, we are coming by mule and would be looking for somewhere to keep ye animals overnight, any ideas?

Farewell, Up the Hares and Up Yours, Sir Samuel of Harefieldium Smiles