Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tomorrow

RGRON

Hi there, new boy here!

Hope everyone is well?

Does anyone have an idea what the state of the Raynes Park Vale pitch is? In general at this time of the year its always very boggy.

We are there tomorrow (Reading Town) and dont know whether to plan to go or not?

Cheers

Originally Posted By: RGRON
Hi there, new boy here!

Hope everyone is well?

Does anyone have an idea what the state of the Raynes Park Vale pitch is? In general at this time of the year its always very boggy.

We are there tomorrow (Reading Town) and dont know whether to plan to go or not?

Cheers

I was with their secretary last night.
The game will be off!
Weds v CWUFC is in doubt already!

Originally Posted By: Roland
gussy if you have seen worse you must have played at RPV early season they went over 2 months last season without a home game
spill the beans gussy tell us one thats worse

Twice I’ve been RPV and the surface has been decent the worst I’ve come across in the CCL is Cove and Dorking.

Cove was/is a dust bowl and @ the beginning of the season Meadowbank looked how it should at the end of the season

Originally Posted By: Gussy
Twice I’ve been RPV and the surface has been decent the worst I’ve come across in the CCL is Cove and Dorking.

Cove was/is a dust bowl and @ the beginning of the season Meadowbank looked how it should at the end of the season

That's it, start throwing the insults now you've walked out wink