Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Staines Lammas Eleven....

TRS

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
only if you can describe the keeper for merrow in the 11 nil llama

Well I can tell you he had a very bad back and the Manager had a very bad side bolt

Can't remember what he actually looked like but his initials are NH (Hope that helps).

By the way, I think Nut has failed to mention that he is an Arsenal fan. For some reason he is walking around the place like a bear with a sore head. Can't think for the life of me what is wrong with him. elephant dancingman yay bounce

Hi Spursfan

Been so busy so have not had time this week to have a look at this site.

Was not me in goal on Saturday.

Bad bad result, but when you have 6 3rd team and 3 2nd team players playing to help out these things happen. I had so many missing and I had to come on just after half time due to a playing getting injured.

Thought Lamas were a good side the best I have seen this season and liked to play the ball out from the back.

Should be signing on 3 players for this Sat and have 10 back for Sat game.

Apart from this result we were doing alright, though we were losing every game it was not by 8 or 9 before I took over.

Thought about walking away from it after Saturday’s game but that is just too easy and given time I really think things will change.

Come on Saturday!!!!!!

That is the plan to stay and am looking to get another club to join with ours.

The reason for dropping 2 division is that the current players are just not good enough to compete in either CCL1 or CCL2 and the size of each of the teams we have are just not big enough, always struggling to put a side out ( apart from tomorrow ). Hoping to have 4 new players signed on.

Some times you have to take a few steps back to go forward and I think people and clubs are frighten to do that sometimes.

Also the current ground will never be good enough so why not drop down to where the club should be and try and have some success.

Success bring new hope to everyone, will be easier to get players, people joining the committee.

But!!!!! maybe just maybe we might go into CCL2, but depends if something comes off on a new ground. Fingers crossed we can get the green light to play some where else that we can develop over the years.

Don't tell anyone from Guildford City as they might try and step in.

Come on Saturday!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Roland
this all started with TRS telling us what he heard on the radio
what station gives non league results TRS it sounds worth tuning into

The local station down here in the sticks - Southern Counties Radio. They do a 30 minute non-league round-up at 6pm on Saturday and give all the results (CCL/Ryman/Sussex County etc). Also have reports and player/manager interviews. Usually forget about it unless i'm in the car on the way back from a game.