Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

horsham saturday

Uncle Urchin

taken from horsham edam on the isthmian forum

If there is a game on Sky the clubhouse will be open about 12. I don't know what your tipple is, but the bar sells some great bottled beers from one of our (three) local breweries, Hepworths. They may even have some Hornets Stingers left which was brewed in honour of our FA Cup run, a very strong bitter. We have two burger vans which are pretty good and will generally have food ready to coincide with the Sky games. There are a myraid of restaurants and takeaways within walking distance of the ground if you fancy something more upmarket.

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
fck me,upmarket us lot lol!!!

ssshhhhhhhh..they think we're all posh from upminster... grin

being serious tho... from their postings on various MB they seem like a right decent lot who are really enjoying their current success without any BBB...be a tough game but I have a feeling we may nick the points.. cheerleader

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

being serious tho... from their postings on various MB they seem like a right decent lot who are really enjoying their current success without any BBB...be a tough game but I have a feeling we may nick the points.. cheerleader

The Lardy boys are a decent lot and it's always a pleasure to visit Queen Street. Decent pub over the road from the entrance too with Sky for a pre match pint. Although didn't you play the other lot from over the fence a little while back?

Originally Posted By: TRS
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

Although didn't you play the other lot from over the fence a little while back?

We played Horsham YMCA at their place in the Trophy a few months back.