Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Current MyFC membership

doheochai

For information purposes -

Current MyFC membership as of midnight 28/01/2008

This is an increase of 496 members since the announcement of the result of the takeover vote at midday on 23/01/2008. This equates to an extra £13,640 for club funds. Sign-ups are continuing at an average of 30 per day at the moment.

Originally Posted By: waggamick
Originally Posted By: Double Glazing Salesman
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
For information purposes- sleep

Yeah! What possible interest to us is all this extra income coming our club's way? Remember; this is a local board for local people! freak

Clowntown's brother?

love the user name...very original... grin

Originally Posted By: doheochai
For information purposes -

Current MyFC membership as of midnight 28/01/2008

This is an increase of 496 members since the announcement of the result of the takeover vote at midday on 23/01/2008. This equates to an extra £13,640 for club funds. Sign-ups are continuing at an average of 30 per day at the moment.

The march of the lemmings.

I think the chance to own a little bit of a club you have supported for a few years, 12 in my case, is too good to turn down. I joined up a few weeks ago and it will be interesting to see how it all works out. I know some people are not for the club going this way, but it gives them a chance to reach the league I feel and establish themselves there.

:-)

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Originally Posted By: David Holden
Quote:
I think the chance to own a little bit of a club you have supported for a few years, 12 in my case,

But you don't!

Shush David - nearly 28,000 of them believe they do - don't spoil their weekend!

Oh! but they do Pat! However tenuous the link may be, a legal friend informs me that under the Law they are the owners! The fact that they only hold that position for one year’s membership (at a time) of the MyFC Society and do not have Shares in EUFC would at first sight, look as though they were not the owners, but apparently as the MyFC is the major Shareholder in Ebbsfleet United, by law they are deemed to be the Governing Body, making it’s current members the Owners! Confusing but true!.

Originally Posted By: Gravesend_Princess
Also interesting, that should it go ‘tits up’ MyFC members are not accountable as individuals for any debts incurred, because they are covered under the Charities Law which excludes them from Liability because they do not take profits or dividends from their shares, which in effect are treated as donations!

But MyFc is also prohibited by its rules from running up any debts for the day-to-day running of the club.

Originally Posted By: doheochai
Originally Posted By: Gravesend_Princess
Also interesting, that should it go ‘tits up’ MyFC members are not accountable as individuals for any debts incurred, because they are covered under the Charities Law which excludes them from Liability because they do not take profits or dividends from their shares, which in effect are treated as donations!

But MyFc is also prohibited by its rules from running up any debts for the day-to-day running of the club.

But can't these rules be changed by a majority vote of it's members?