Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Current MyFC membership

doheochai

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
David when you quote people why do you take their name out? It just makes it harder to know who you're replying to. In some people's case not impossible, just harder.

I don't take their name out, I just don't bother to put it in when it's a partial quote.

Have you seen a doctor about your quote fixation?

No,UU..I am no expert on FA Trophy.

Getting to the final would mean 64K in prize funds I imagine.

I do not know what the deal is regarding the final at Wembley.

I would imagine that the participant clubs split the incomes from that one,together with the TV money.

I don´t know what that will amount to,but playing with the idea of 25K fans and an average of 20pounds per ticket together with the TV coverage incomes brings the sum up to over 50K I would imagine anyway?

I´ve read somewere that Kidderminster and Stevenage hasn´t recieved their money yet from last seasons final.

What´s up with that?

The way I understand it,is that all income from different cup tourneys comes on top,ie..the are not in the budget and are not included in the reported average operational loss which is only like it has to be.

All cup related income via gates,eventual tv coverage,prize money and such brings the average operational loss down.

Regarding the average attendance numbers,I guess their impact on the average operational loss is calculated around the 1K mark.

The sole match against Burton then would have brought the loss down with another 5-6K I recon.This based on the "surplus" attendance that 1385 meant.

Still impossible to come up with anything else than rough guesses regarding this area though.There are many numbers we haven´t seen,and many things we do not know what they are based on.

Originally Posted By: waggamick

While UU may be disturbing the faeces it is usually cleverly done with a a fair amount of tongue in cheek...tasteless pun!
More often than not his questions seem to be pretty close to the mark.

This individual has absolutely no interest in any answers. He does not support EUFC and his sole interest is to sow seeds of doubt about the club and MyFC. His perfect outcome would be to see the demise of both MyFC and EUFC.

Originally Posted By: waggamick
As far as abuse is concerned, if you want to call it that it is usually delivered with a touch of irony.

As someone who has been an activist opposing fascism for nearly 30 years I absolutely resent this individual and one other on here calling me a fascist. For me it is the single term of abuse that, if directed at me, I will take offence. And the moderators on this forum have facilitated this activitiy by refusing to even acknowledge my complaint about this type of abuse. It is not irony, it is an absolute disgrace and would not be tolerated on practially any other forum.

Originally Posted By: David Holden

When did Eurostar start sponsoring MyFC?

Eurostar sponsor the team. But in terms of the financial operation of the club, once the takeover is complete there will not be seperate accounts. The money that is generated through MyFC is a revenue stream for the club in exactly the same way as gate receipts or sponsorship or anything else. Once the financial audit of MyFC is completed after the takeover all the financial details of the club from that point on will be published.

Ebbsfleet United Football Club Ltd remains a Limited Company and will have to continue publishing accounts.

As stated above - the financial status of the club will be transparent from the moment of the takeover. You will not need to wait for published accounts as they will be available on the MyFC website.

And you still haven't demonstarted how MyFC can cover the losses of around 25K a month plus the 5K a month to Fleet Leisure and still stay within it's rules of not incurring any debt.

Once the takeover is complete the club will no longer be running at a monthly deficit. When all the revenue streams are put together the club will be financially solvent.

As for the figures Year 1(and they are basic) -

Expenditure
Purchase £400,000
Training £48,000
Consultancy £40,000
DD (estimated) £50,000
Monthly deficit £312,000

Total £850,000

Income
EA Sports (pure guess) £25,000
Gate Receipts (Extra 250) £65,000
Subs £770,000

Total £860,000

and this ignores other revenue increases from advertising, sponsorship, merchandise, receipts from cup runs (as the figures are based on losing every cup game) and other revenue raising measures that the MyFC Board will implement - conservative estimate of £200,000.

Originally Posted By: doheochai
Once the takeover is complete the club will no longer be running at a monthly deficit. When all the revenue streams are put together the club will be financially solvent.

As for the figures Year 1(and they are basic) -

Expenditure
Purchase £400,000
Training £48,000
Consultancy £40,000
DD (estimated) £50,000
Monthly deficit £312,000

Total £850,000

Income
EA Sports (pure guess) £25,000
Gate Receipts (Extra 250) £65,000
Subs £770,000

Total £860,000

and this ignores other revenue increases from advertising, sponsorship, merchandise, receipts from cup runs (as the figures are based on losing every cup game) and other revenue raising measures that the MyFC Board will implement - conservative estimate of £200,000.

Does it not also ignore the cost of a CEO and the fact that you have included £235,000 in these figures that is required for the year 2 portion of the purchase. You must be confident of your revenue increases........

This individual has absolutely no interest in any answers. He does not support EUFC and his sole interest is to sow seeds of doubt about the club and MyFC. His perfect outcome would be to see the demise of both MyFC and EUFC.

really...and you can substantiate that can you? I am a member of MyFc in exactly the same way as you are...a democratic fans society..if my questions irritate you because they are close to the truth well...sorry...but we can't all be brainless moonies now can we... grin

As someone who has been an activist opposing fascism for nearly 30 years I absolutely resent this individual and one other on here calling me a fascist.

who cares what you have been doing for 30 years...this is a football forum and no one gives a monkeys...and just as an aside I never called you anything of the sort...if a little harmless fun about lord haw haw has got under your skin then perhaps you protesteth to much...its a wonder you don't get severe vertigo up there...

thats total bollox as what you are suggesting is not stopping the debt at all...its still being incurred and then your gung ho autocratic masters are just financing it from my and other members hard earned cash...I didn't sign up to allow my money to be used for paying off debt.. I signed up to be involved with the purchase of a football club....for the record I state quite openly that these proposals are against the society's and FSA rules and I am going to check that out with friends of mine in the city...

I won't be going away wanchai....count on that... asien

Nobody called you a Fascist. I called you Lord Haw Haw, comparing you to him, as a propogandist, that people would recognise. You made the Fascist connection, not I! I have told you this several times, but you continue to try and make yourself into a Martyr!

As to the officials of this forum, one of them asked me to call you something else, and I agreed.......Hanoi Hannah!

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Nobody called you a Fascist. I called you Lord Haw Haw, comparing you to him, as a propogandist, that people would recognise. You made the Fascist connection, not I! I have told you this several times, but you continue to try and make yourself into a Martyr!
As to the officials of this forum, one of them asked me to call you something else, and I agreed.......Hanoi Hannah!

interestingly enough les... the modus operandi of all fascists is to surpress free speech and opinion whilst using propoganda to indoctrinate the masses (or in this case the wisdom of the crowd)....baghdad bob was my favourite.. yay

I therefore trust that you or I have not recently approached the moderators of this site to surpress anyone... grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

interestingly enough les... the modus operandi of all fascists is to surpress free speech and opinion whilst using propoganda to indoctrinate the masses (or in this case the wisdom of the crowd)....baghdad bob was my favourite.. yay

I therefore trust that you or I have not recently approached the moderators of this site to surpress anyone... grin

I have never approached anyone to stop people posting their point of view, far from it!
The person in question has though. Also I like the way(not) that he posts his long diatribe over peoples questions, he refuses to answer, to try and bury them!

see my signature les...its all coming out in the wash and many are becoming enlightened...the silence over these issues speaks volumes...

your football club may well be better off shorterm with the braindeads dosh but it still loses its soul thats for sure...chairman brooks and his family will own it before the year is up...

that may be a blessing in disguise as it goes...at least we'll hear no more from baghdad bob...freak

best caper I have seen for years... applause

Originally Posted By: Santa

Does it not also ignore the cost of a CEO and the fact that you have included £235,000 in these figures that is required for the year 2 portion of the purchase. You must be confident of your revenue increases........

As I said the figures were basic. I haven't included the cost of recruiting a CEO, but I would expect the CEO to contribute to the generation of extra revenue through his/her work. The second installment of £235,000 is not payable until year 2. The deal was structured in this fashion to ensure that finance was available to invest in the team immediately. MyFC could have paid the entire sum during the first year but would not have any finance available to invest in the team.

A leading accountancy firm conducted financial due diligence during the course of negotiations on the takeover. If the MyFC model was unable to financially sustain the club then the takeover would not have gone ahead.

As I said the figures were basic. I haven't included the cost of recruiting a CEO, but I would expect the CEO to contribute to the generation of extra revenue through his/her work. The second installment of £235,000 is not payable until year 2. The deal was structured in this fashion to ensure that finance was available to invest in the team immediately. MyFC could have paid the entire sum during the first year but would not have any finance available to invest in the team.

Perhaps I wasn't making it clear. I know the second installment is not due until Y2 but you have used it in your figures in Y1. Therefore you will have to increase profits by at least £235,000 in Y2 to break even.

A leading accountancy firm conducted financial due diligence during the course of negotiations on the takeover.

ah well...thats alright then...

last time I used one of those leading accountancy thingys it cost me 20 million quid and nearly fcked up a football club...

the bottles nearly empty wanchai...but keep digging... cool