Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Current MyFC membership

doheochai

Originally Posted By: John Pearce
Whether its 26,000, 27,000 or 50,000, whether that means £400k this season or £500k next season, I'd like to know what has happened to the £80+k from Satanta, £30k from the sell-on arrangement with Hatch going from Barnet to Peterborough and god knows how much received from Eurostar.

Now that thew club is about to become awash with cash, perhaps someone just might like to explain which big black hole the above has disappeared into and whether the money received from MyFc will go the same way?

The 'big black hole' was probably contributed towards running costs of the club. Brian Kilcullen assured us our debts were not to players or the Inland Revenue etc. but to directors- nevertheless they need to be paid. We were also told that the club is running at a loss of around £30k per month. Perhaps the money was pumped into that to try and balance things out a bit? There's no point having 'soft loans' to repay and a bigger deficit as the months go by, and then spending 100k. Isn't this whole MyFC debate about the financial security of the club? Wouldn't the Liam Hatch money and Setanta money be best spent securing our future, rather than being spent on something big and shiny, merely to make the point we are spending money?

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast

That would mean going back to playing sides like Darford, Margate, Ramsgate, Canvey or if the worse comes to the worst Hornchurch, I really enjoyed those fixtures

you did indeed slarti...I'll never forget the look of simple pleasure on your face as caskeys free kick rifled the net.... grin

30k from the sell-on arrangement with Hatch going from Barnet to Peterborough and god knows how much received from Eurostar.

Don't know, don't know and the Eurostar sponsorship will probably be indicated following the audit of MyFC accounts.

Now that thew club is about to become awash with cash, perhaps someone just might like to explain which big black hole the above has disappeared into and whether the money received from MyFc will go the same way?

MyFC will not make the club awash with money, but will certainly ensure that it can operate without incurring any debt.

My understanding is that the previous financial details of EUFC fall under the Non-Disclosure Agreement from Due Diligence - so these may never be published.

Originally Posted By: KShep
Isn't this whole MyFC debate about the financial security of the club? Wouldn't the Liam Hatch money and Setanta money be best spent securing our future, rather than being spent on something big and shiny, merely to make the point we are spending money?

It is certainly a significant part of it. And existing EUFC supporters have an important role to play in advising on the suitable expenditure of available finance. It is easy to make mistakes when making decisions over the interent from many miles away.

Originally Posted By: doheochai
For information purposes -

Current MyFC membership as of midnight 28/01/2008

This is an increase of 496 members since the announcement of the result of the takeover vote at midday on 23/01/2008. This equates to an extra £13,640 for club funds. Sign-ups are continuing at an average of 30 per day at the moment.

The march of the lemmings.

Are you available for childrens parties John?

Originally Posted By: Yorkshire Fan
If you're really so concerned why don't you ask the legal team instead of the ordinary members?

stupid post YF...I am asking wanchai as he alone has taken it upon himself to answer all of the questions on here...whats different now..become an ordinary member all of a sudden has he...? grin

truth is he cannot answer it because unless an extra 1000 moonies go to all home games there is no way his statement can hold up...nor indeed did his answers to other questions asked of him previously...

lemmings on your marks...get set...!!!

When you ask questions you know you wont get an answer to, then I would question your motives, but carry on if you're having fun.

strange sort of autocratic post there YF...I thought that all members were equal in the society and indeed on the forums..!!

now why should I not get an answer to a perfectly sensible question when wanchai is happy to answer all questions.... shocked

perhaps my questions challenge the moonie spin to much...anyway...stop being all prissy and subjectively silly and look at his statement objectively and pray tell how he/they propose to get rid of 30k a month losses...?

thank you for your permission to carry on posting on these forums by the way and I sincerely hope the chairman elects dad enjoyed his day out at the new family owned club....... grin

When you ask questions you know you wont get an answer to, then I would question your motives, but carry on if you're having fun.

Don't worry YF - this particular individual knows I have absolutely no intention of answering anything he posts. It is an complete waste of time as the individual concerned is solely interested in sh*t stirring and being abusive.

the individual concerned is solely interested in sh*t stirring and being abusive.

Bit rich Doheochai. smile

While UU may be disturbing the faeces it is usually cleverly done with a a fair amount of tongue in cheek...tasteless pun!
More often than not his questions seem to be pretty close to the mark.

All power to you for being the MYFC FAQ come Information Booth on this Forum but it often comes over as defensive propaganda.
It probably wouldn't hurt to lighten up a little.

As far as abuse is concerned, if you want to call it that it is usually delivered with a touch of irony.

Quote:
Don't know, don't know and the Eurostar sponsorship will probably be indicated following the audit of MyFC accounts.

When did Eurostar start sponsoring MyFC? *

Quote:
My understanding is that the previous financial details of EUFC fall under the Non-Disclosure Agreement from Due Diligence - so these may never be published.

Ebbsfleet United Football Club Ltd remains a Limited Company and will have to continue publishing accounts.

And you still haven't demonstarted how MyFC can cover the losses of around 25K a month plus the 5K a month to Fleet Leisure and still stay within it's rules of not incurring any debt.

*If you don't know the amount then I'll tell you it totals about £300K with about 100K being paid up front.

Originally Posted By: waggamick
the individual concerned is solely interested in sh*t stirring and being abusive.

Bit rich Doheochai. smile

While UU may be disturbing the faeces it is usually cleverly done with a a fair amount of tongue in cheek...tasteless pun!
More often than not his questions seem to be pretty close to the mark.

All power to you for being the MYFC FAQ come Information Booth on this Forum but it often comes over as defensive propaganda.
It probably wouldn't hurt to lighten up a little.

As far as abuse is concerned, if you want to call it that it is usually delivered with a touch of irony.

Or he could just answer simple questions that everyone wants answered

Don't worry YF - this particular individual knows I have absolutely no intention of answering anything he posts.

I think everyone on here wanchai knows full well that you will not answer anything that will reveal the flaws in this caper which is why I ask the questions...your holier than thou.. all seeing.. all knowing facade may be okay for some of the transfixed ones but its pretty transparent to me...

david...the reason that he will not answer that question is because he cannot..there is no answer and the first of the mooonie commandments is therefore already being broken..so much for provident society rules...whats next I wonder..

the brooks family sporting empire therefore continues to flourish.. all paid for by the dedicated glazed eyed moonies... grin

brilliant really... applause

Regarding the operational loss,the club will of course continue to work at a loss one must presume.

There is no other medicin for getting the Operational loss down other than increasing revenues,since I do belive that the cost side of things is as tight it can be allready.

Getting the average attendances at Stonebridge Road up is priority number one as I see it.Transport plan for MyFC members is part of that work.Other actions will surely be taken to try to get more locals to San Stonebridge as well.At the end of the day Ebbsfleet United will have to be succesfull on the pitch for people to take serious note.

MyFC ownership means a great potential for increasing other revenue streams such as merchandise and so on.

Getting the operational loss down to say 20K per month would be a succesful first step,and I am sure you all realise that this seems a fairly likely scenario.

The way I see it,and it is just a personal opinion mind you..MyFC will be able to cover Ebbsfleets operational losses both shortterm(this for sure)and also over the long haul.

MyFC as I see it will be able to do that on under 15K membership numbers.

Regarding the operational loss short term,winning against two more opponents in the FA Trophy this season will wipe it out completely I imagine.

Economically,this is of course dreamscenario number one for the club.It is not sometihing you can have in a budget but remains a distinct possibility at the time this is written.

The single most important factor in getting the operational loss down is getting the average attendances at Stonebridge Road up though.

The way the team is performing,and the way the area is developing I´d say things looks more to be on the sunny side of the street!

Originally Posted By: Claudius
Regarding the operational loss,the club will of course continue to work at a loss one must presume.

yes one could presume that but it is clearly against the society's rules... so do the society have clearance from all of its members and the FSA for breaking those rules?

Originally Posted By: Claudius
Regarding the operational loss short term, winning against two more opponents in the FA Trophy this season will wipe it out completely I imagine.

ha ha....I can see you are an expert on FA trophy runs, the winner will be lucky to clear 50k