Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

With or without

Dagger03

Jen / Kel

Can you confirm please the correct way to spell Dale's name - is it Brightly or Brightley, (ie with or without the E).

Sid tells me it is without the E, but I seem to remember that I was told that it was with the E.

I have posted this on the forum rather than send it by PM as I know that this is a very hot and much debated topic.

I was sitting in my seat yesterday and was accosted by someone I didn't know. He said something like "Hello Sid, to answer the question on the Forum there is no 'e' in 'Brightly'. Dale wouldn't tell you as he doesn't really care". So I assumed it was someone who knew Dale.

Well we do a good job at the club by spelling it both ways.

It would be interesting to get to the bottom of it. Best way will be to ask Dale next time we see him in the bar.

I know it is a really small thing but as you know I have an acute accuracy fettish

Sid wrote >>>I was sitting in my seat yesterday and was accosted by someone I didn't know. He said something like "Hello Sid, to answer the question on the Forum there is no 'e' in 'Brightly'. Dale wouldn't tell you as he doesn't really care". So I assumed it was someone who knew Dale.

Sid - who is this person that you do not know?

It would be interesting to find out, as the question was not put up until today, so if he came to you yesterday with the answer, then he must have ESP.

Originally Posted By: dagger04
Sid wrote >>>I was sitting in my seat yesterday and was accosted by someone I didn't know. He said something like "Hello Sid, to answer the question on the Forum there is no 'e' in 'Brightly'. Dale wouldn't tell you as he doesn't really care". So I assumed it was someone who knew Dale.

Sid - who is this person that you do not know?

It would be interesting to find out, as the question was not put up until today, so if he came to you yesterday with the answer, then he must have ESP.

The question was First asked in your Horsham report thread on 26th Jan. smile

Man U can't win...

with or without Scholes.

Originally Posted By: dagger04
Thanks Kel - it is officially with the E.

And MCP (municipal car park?) - of course it is important to get registrations correct. You have only to think back to what happened to R92 who got chucked out of the LC to understand why.

You have used that MCP joke before it wasn't funny then and it ain't funny now and i feel you should let go of your issues with romford