Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welcome Back Michael Brothers

Serious Sid

I know he joined Leiston in September but their web site makes no mention of how many times he played nor whether he went to another club. So does anyone know for certain if he was with Leiston?

Michael played for HFC in five matches, all as substitute, plus two more as non playing substitute, his last squad appearance being at Carshalton in September. He played in all the pre-season games, plus once in the Cap Lge.

Sid - new player profile is attached, but I cannot find any reference to his appearances since he left HFC.

Michael Brothers - Started with Colchester United, and later played for Harwich & Parkeston. In 2005/06 joined Needham Market before joining Maldon Town. At the start of the 2006/07 season he started with Wivenhoe Town and then spent some time on loan at Harwich, before joining AFC Sudbury on 12th January 2007. Played 25+6 matches for Sudbury and scored three goals. Joined Leiston September 2007 – HFC debut at Ashford August 07, appearances five, goals one. Also played in all eight pre-season matches, scoring twice, and in two Capital League games. Rejoined February 2008.

Cantos - yes, he was at Witham, but their web site is very poor and it gives no line ups - the last reference to him there is for their game against Wivenhoe, but he might have been in their side which beat Horsham in the cup.

So I will amend the profile but I still think he was at Leiston for a time.

A vital return by the sounds of things, I'm looking forward to reading things as they pan out, assuming there will be updates, very sad not to be able to make this game, once again, but my thoughts are with the lads and the fans as ever.

We can win this one if we play as we can and take our chances...

Sid - updated pen pic and you can't get much more up to date then this -

Michael Brothers - Started with Colchester United, and later played for Harwich & Parkeston. In 2005/06 joined Needham Market before joining Maldon Town. At the start of the 2006/07 season he started with Wivenhoe Town and then spent some time on loan at Harwich, before joining AFC Sudbury on 12th January 2007. Played 25+6 matches for Sudbury and scored three goals. Joined Leiston September 2007 and then went to Wivenhoe where he scored five goals in ten appearances. – HFC debut at Ashford August 07, appearances five, goals one. Also played in all eight pre-season matches, scoring twice, and once in the Capital League. Re-joined February 2008, scoring against Chelmsford on his debut.