Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Vase

swoonara

I would like to be the first to wish Merstham all the best on Saturday.To have a home draw is such a big advantage, especially at this stage in the competition and I hope that Mick and his lads make the most of it.I have watched the last three rounds and to be honest,I think that they have not played paricularly well in any of them.In all the ties they have started slowly and conceded early, but they are certainly resilient, as they have shown.One good performance and Wembley will be within their grasp, they are due one , so lets hope it happens on Saturday.

Hello mate.

Not against you guys I'm afraid. Had a run out for the ressies on Tue v Met Police, but only managed the first half as the ankle still isn't right. If anything will be with the ressies again tomorrow to see how it is.

PS. Haha, don't you start as well!!

Thanks for all the good wishes people. It's going to be a long nervous day. I have a feeling it could be a draw today as our record and Needham's is so similar this season but we shall see. What ever happens today, it's been a great run and has really added to the wonderful feeling around the club.

We hope to do the CCL proud!

Go for it big time, Merstham. Keep the CCL flag flying high !

Originally Posted By: TRS
Well done on a great run. Crowd of 861 yesterday too. Plenty for Merstham to still look forward to this season.

....especially the visit of CWUFC!!! yay affig drinkies