Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Messages of Congratulation

Matt Davison tells me messages have been coming in to BBC Radio Kent to congratulate Liam and the lads on todays victory. Most notably from Texas Tom himself, the great Tommy Warrilow, former manager Andy Ford and from former Dartford player and the man who took Deal Town to Wembley and a Vase Final, Tommy Sampson, who is recovering from serious illness, yet still wanted to send his best wishes.

Thanks to the Kent football family.

Pip pip!

Originally Posted By: Andrew
Well done BBC RK for replaying the interview with Sacha on this mornings sport news.

As far as I can tell not so much as a mention on Meridian. Now there's a surprise. NOT !!

There was a small piece on BBC South East news at 1.30 today, with Liam giving a interview at fleet leisure

Originally Posted By: Andrewc
As far as I can tell not so much as a mention on Meridian. Now there's a surprise. NOT !!

Following my previous post I sent an email to Meridian and received the following reply

Many thanks for your email.

As the supporter of a long time non league club (Hereford) I share your frustration at the levels of coverage.

Our weekend bulletins are now pan regional (centralised) and therefore I don’t have any input to them.

After months of arguing with the powers that be here – we will be reflecting the Fleet’s excellent achievement tonight…. You wouldn’t believe the arguments I’ve had in the past over this.

Good luck for Wembley and for a place in League Two,

Best wishes,

Iain McBride

Unquote

Thankfully, Iain McBride is on our side.