Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston FC...

Special1 - Have you ever been to Nottingham, I bet you haven't

Sorry but I am being more of a prick than normal today.

The Watchfull Listener - So can you confirm that Craig Hammond was/is on

Amazing what different people hear! I heard it was a smaller retainer but

The Watchfull Listener - Why don't you just come clean about Craig Hammond, so what if he was/is on

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Special1 - Have you ever been to Nottingham, I bet you haven't

Rhodes for someone who's into the betting scene, you must have lost a lot of money.

It would not surprise you, or anyone else, that you are wrong and that I have been to Nottingham several times.

More so in 1996 when I was a coach, part of an under-16 select squad, representing Portugal for Euro 96 in a tournament played at Notts County.

That Summer I was also with the Portuguese National squad most of the time as their group stage games meant they were based in Nottingham.

I even organised a cultural festival in the city square in front of the town hall.

Since then I have only had to go to Nottingham due to my business links with pro-drect soccer who used to be based in Nottingham but are now in Devon.

So how wrong can you be? biglaugh

Originally Posted By: blowingbubbles
why dont you come clean rhodes and just admit you are making these figures up to be the prat you already are?

Blowingbubbles - We were speaking to somebody in the know at Stony Stratford Town when we went there in February and he told us Hammond was on

Yes but I'll be interested to know what the attendance will be at Sun Postal Sports on 26 April when Royston Town go there, that's my point and I wasn't talking about the manipulated crowds at Garden Walk

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes but I'll be interested to know what the attendance will be at Sun Postal Sports on 26 April when Royston Town go there, that's my point and I wasn't talking about the manipulated crowds at Garden Walk

Horace - You probably won't be that far away, I make it slightly less as they don't include punters who watch the game from the bar.

Incidentally I see that Paul Attfield has surprisingly conceded in the Royston Crow that their season is all but over:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/content/crow/sport/story.aspx?brand=ROYWestOnline&category=SportFootball&tBrand=HertsCambsOnline&tCategory=SportROY&itemid=WEED10%20Apr%202008%2009%3A44%3A30%3A260