Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston FC...

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
So won't you be there yourself tomorrow then, that's disappointing. I get the impression that you have finally seen the light and have distanced yourself from the KOPA League where you spent many years, I bet you wish that you had moved to the SSML a lot earlier where you appear to be making a name for yourself and making the right noises with the people who matter.

I will be at the game.

There is talk on this thread of players moving on and up, I wanted to congratulate Marc Barnes on his move from Langford to Hitchin and the impact he has made on their season. It was a blow to lose him, but he has done really well, scored some important goals and helped push Hitchin up the table.

Originally Posted By: willow the cat
If I hear that the said incident is not reported I will take it to the FA direct!

I understand that Craig Hammond made Neil Acourt and his brother Jamie look like choirboys yesterday afternoon

What I have had heard from people present at the game was that Kentish Town are not blameless in this but actually, as much if not more to blame. It is all very well coming on here and criticising one club and a referee but hiding from your very own team's embarrasing behaviour is quite cowardly

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener
What I have had heard from people present at the game was that Kentish Town are not blameless in this but actually, as much if not more to blame. It is all very well coming on here and criticising one club and a referee but hiding from your very own team's embarrasing behaviour is quite cowardly

We all know it happens no one is that naive, but when the official actually hears it and chooses to

Willo - Are you coming on a national forum and accusing one of our players of being racist ?? If you are and have actual facts to back this up then fine, it is something he club should and would deal with but if you are making judgements based on what others have told you or think they have heard you are treading dodgy ground and I would be very carefull !!

Willo - Are you coming on a national forum and accusing one of our players of being racist ?? If you are and have actual facts to back this up then fine, it is something he club should and would deal with but if you are making judgements based on what others have told you or think they have heard you are treading dodgy ground and I would be very carefull !!

I am not accusing anyone of being racist

Originally Posted By: Special1

I expected it to be worse in a league where you travel outside London

What on earth is that supposed to mean

Originally Posted By: Special1

I expected it to be worse in a league where you travel outside London

What on earth is that supposed to mean

Seems clear enough to me! Special1 expected abuse of black players to be worse outside London. I tend to agree with that.

So what Special1 is saying is that all Club's in the SSML north of Watford are racist

He is not only a racist but a cowardly ba5tard who spits at people.If thats what you want to
pay to play for you so be it.
you set the wheels in motion and i'll give evidence against him....and im not the only one.
so get off your high horse and start saving your pennies for another season in div 1.

So what Special1 is saying is that all Club's in the SSML north of Watford are racist

Of course he isn't! Don't start being silly or I'll have to start calling you a TIT again!