Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston FC...

Royston fell away very tamely this season and I would like to know the real reason for that, there must be more to it than meets the eye and I think there could be 'trouble at mill'.

Just wondering if the Watchfull Listener will be at Garden Walk tomorrow for the visit of Kentish Town Reserves. I assume so as I know he doesn't like travelling away and, afterall, there is nothing whatsoever on their first team game at Sun Postal Sports other than Craig Hammond trying to score four goals to beat Lee Scott to the golden boot.

I have it on good authority that Craig Hammond is turning out for Royston Reserves this afternoon, that's certainly a turn up for the books so many congratulations to Lee Scott for winning the Division 1 golden boot this season, richly deserved.

Lee will certainly be getting an engraved trophy from the Club for his achievement to add to his Jack Petchey Foundation award, I have to say it's a little disappointing that there is no SSML top goalscorer award for the three respective divisions as it would be a nice touch.

Craig Hammond couldn't even score against our Reserves today at Garden Walk in a narrow 3-2 win for Royston, I think he has lost the plot and rumour has it that he's definitely on his way out of Garden Walk.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Lee will certainly be getting an engraved trophy from the Club for his achievement to add to his Jack Petchey Foundation award, I have to say it's a little disappointing that there is no SSML top goalscorer award for the three respective divisions as it would be a nice touch.
Craig Hammond couldn't even score against our Reserves today at Garden Walk in a narrow 3-2 win for Royston, I think he has lost the plot and rumour has it that he's definitely on his way out of Garden Walk.

Another rumour has it that Lee Scott is on his way out of Copthall Stadium!

You mean somewhere like Crystal Palace, QPR or Charlton, lets wait and see, Ian Wright was around Lee's age when he went to Selhurst Park from non league football.

You mean somewhere like Crystal Palace, QPR or Charlton, lets wait and see, Ian Wright was around Lee's age when he went to Selhurst Park from non league football.

Listen Rhodes, I saw Lee for the first time last Tuesday night. He looked a decent player in that company, but let's see how many Premier Division goals he can score if he stays.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
To be honest Royston Town FC should disown him. The referee took him over to the bench in the second half so the manager could listen to what he had to say. I will not go into the detail but if that

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Do keep us informed! laugh

PetetheGreek - Has Mick Ewen felt your collar yet following my e-mail

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Do keep us informed! laugh

PetetheGreek - Has Mick Ewen felt your collar yet following my e-mail

No. Has he felt yours?

Okay let me put it another way, how's Peter Theo, will he be making an appearance at Lea Bridge Road tomorrow morning

Okay let me put it another way, how's Peter Theo, will he be making an appearance at Lea Bridge Road tomorrow morning

There will be many Greeks at the game. Try asking around and you may find one who knows him.

Let me know how you get on.

So won't you be there yourself tomorrow then, that's disappointing. I get the impression that you have finally seen the light and have distanced yourself from the KOPA League where you spent many years, I bet you wish that you had moved to the SSML a lot earlier where you appear to be making a name for yourself and making the right noises with the people who matter.