Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Town and the QE Stadium

Just had look at the Vote.Its not actually very fair in the way the question is worded,is it? It is suggesting that ETFC want to totally own the site.Say we agree to work with the Rugby club in our main presentation?

Considering that at least four or five interested parties are currently voting for multi purpose.I think 30% for ETFC is quite good,and certainly more than any other individual club would achieved as a sole bidder pitted against the rest.

if we had such a great relationship with the council why have we acheived NOTHING with them in 7 years?

PLEASE don't tell me the stitch at brimmo is inour favour

from what i understand it was a deal with us or fore closure, tough choice

The council DO NOT have time for ETTC.

its not just etfc that the council dont have time for, its anything other than housing developments, am supprised CFH wasnt sold off and developed into the latest brookside close development. (or have i just given them an idea?).

the council are not interested in sport at all and have no idea how to approach it and lets face it as far as they are concerned it provides them with minimal if any revenue.

hence more and more pitches over the playing fields have become "redundant" an issue prevailent throughout the borough.

The whole QE2 fiasco looks more like a window dressing scheme before sell off so they can say "at least we gave the locals the opportunity".

Well the poll is getting interesting.

How about 'our' club sending the link to all other Supporters Direct clubs asking them to vote for us?

Mind you, it's only a poll and I suspect that very little will come of it, especially as football fans are involved.

It seems the other parties are continuing to mobilize forces in an effort to keep the votes flowing in for their prefered option in The Independent.We had 49% of the vote yesterday.Today its down to 30%.

We have more fans, members and backers than all the other parties.Maybe its time we empolyed their tactics of emailing the link to supporters,familiy,workmates..etc,in order to show the true percentage of the support we have in the borough.We know this vote is a loaded-question farce,and probably won't make any difference to the decision.But winning it can't hurt,and would show certain individuals (including some at The Independent) that we are a force to be reckoned with.

http://www.enfieldindependent.co.uk/news...tball_dream.php

Originally Posted By: football fanatic
load of rubbish, i personally WATCHED as the vote went continually up by about a percent a minute! it went on for at least an hour and a half straight before i just left it. It's not even realisticly possible as just to move up 0.1% it seems to now take 4-5 votes. Just TRY and tell me that was all legit!

Oh get over yourself! You're not that important. wink

I think the vote just proves that the London Borough of Enfield needs a senior level football club, playing in the Borough in a decent stadium. All this tosh about it only being for ETFC is c4ap anyway as our club does one heck of a lot in the local community and if Donkey Lane does get the go ahead I can only see this increasing.