Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Side terrace allocated to away fans for Shots game

Ian_D

No problem Busta.

The recent elections on MyFC were to vote in a board. The purpose of this board is to make the decisions cast by 'members' happen in reality following their voting.

This is absolutely nothing to do with the board of the football club.

7 people were elected onto the board, six of whom are local.

Hope that helps.

I couldn't get to last nights game. Due to recent alterations in starting times at work, I doubt I'll make many mid-week home games for the foreseeable future. So, when I read the heading of this and previous posts about boycotts and such, I was mystified. Almost 200 posts on away segregation, amazing. Just because some miserable old gits can't stand in their usual place, handed down generation to generation, father to son through the mists of time. FOR FncKS SAKE, GET A LIFE!!

If we played Chelsea in the 3rd Round FA Cup, would you insist they only get the Swanscombe end? Last night you could of been part of footballing history. As it turned out, a sterling effort by us and a win for Torquay means that Aldershots promotion is delayed for another game.

Originally Posted By: Red Neck
I couldn't get to last nights game. Due to recent alterations in starting times at work, I doubt I'll make many mid-week home games for the foreseeable future. So, when I read the heading of this and previous posts about boycotts and such, I was mystified. Almost 200 posts on away segregation, amazing. Just because some miserable old gits can't stand in their usual place, handed down generation to generation, father to son through the mists of time. FOR FncKS SAKE, GET A LIFE!!
If we played Chelsea in the 3rd Round FA Cup, would you insist they only get the Swanscombe end? Last night you could of been part of footballing history. As it turned out, a sterling effort by us and a win for Torquay means that Aldershots promotion is delayed for another game.

If the Fleet had got Chelsea....................The home fans would have probably only got the Swanscombe end!

Originally Posted By: BustaGut

Sorry Jeff I misunderstood, I thought there had been a vote on the Myfc forum on who would be elected to the new board, and it had been decided on.Nine of them being current Ebbsfleet long term supporters. Maybe thats not been implemented yet, or they work seperate to the Myfc concept, and run the club as a commitee. I have no idea not being a Myfc member I have no information on these matters. only hearsay

As Jeff has pointed out - the Society Board election was to elect a board to implement the decisions of the membership of MyFC in relation to the Society and the club.

It is currently intended that the club board will comprise of two members - one being the soon to be appointed CEO and a second, who may or may not be elected by the MyFC membership. The club board will primarily have an administrative function carrying out the instructions of the owners as instructed by the MyFC board.

Three members of the MyFC Board are members of the Fleet Trust, three more are locals and one is from Leicester. There are some discussions about extending the size of the board to broaden the representation to reflect the worldwide nature of MyFC and a decision (by vote) will probably be made on this over the next couple of weeks.

Originally Posted By: doheochai
Originally Posted By: BustaGut

Sorry Jeff I misunderstood, I thought there had been a vote on the Myfc forum on who would be elected to the new board, and it had been decided on.Nine of them being current Ebbsfleet long term supporters. Maybe thats not been implemented yet, or they work seperate to the Myfc concept, and run the club as a commitee. I have no idea not being a Myfc member I have no information on these matters. only hearsay

As Jeff has pointed out - the Society Board election was to elect a board to implement the decisions of the membership of MyFC in relation to the Society and the club.

It is currently intended that the club board will comprise of two members - one being the soon to be appointed CEO and a second, who may or may not be elected by the MyFC membership. The club board will primarily have an administrative function carrying out the instructions of the owners as instructed by the MyFC board.

That's a convenient way to slide a certain person into power!

I thought Members had to vote on everything? Seems the most important issue "May or may not be voted on!"

It is currently intended that the club board will comprise of two members - one being the soon to be appointed CEO and a second, who may or may not be elected by the MyFC membership.

so who picks the CEO and his head honcho then...?

surely that must go to a vote amongst the owners/members/shareholders?

Three members of the MyFC Board are members of the Fleet Trust, three more are locals and one is from Leicester. There are some discussions about extending the size of the board to broaden the representation to reflect the worldwide nature of MyFC and a decision (by vote) will probably be made on this over the next couple of weeks.

so a legitimate election is to be mugabweed because it doesn't suit a few international self servers who didn't get elected.....

great stuff... asien

Originally Posted By: Red Neck
|f we drew chelsea at home in the fa cup and had to give them room for all their fans, then NONE of us would get in.As for being miserable old gits,if we hadnt gone to the ground through the mists of time,you wouldnt have a club to support now.