Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Side terrace allocated to away fans for Shots game

Ian_D

Chris I'm appalled that this dicision. I am a halfway liner together with my 3 mates. I for one will not be going tonight. This will be the first home game I've missed this season and if they carry on with this rubbish I shall probably miss more. I wish now that I had not paid my

As per Brian's explanation earlier, it appears that the hand of the club has been forced by the majority on the Safety Committee i.e. Fire Brigade, Police etc. Sign of the times maybe ? I note also that the side terrace at the Swanscombe End of the Main Stand is roped off with notices saying Unsafe Structure....another crumbling step ?

However, I can't help feeling that this could have been sorted out a couple of weeks ago ? and if we can only accomodate 1,000 Shots fans then so be it...give them 1,000 Tickets !

Cheers,

Originally Posted By: Hirsty
PS....and in the true spirit of of American elf and safety, please be aware that I shall be taking legal action if, in the Geek Corner crush, a red toothbrush comes anywhere near me ! grin

Cheers,

and if anyone decides to chuck me over the wall again to make more room. Bl0ddy thugs.

Originally Posted By: Bill Kent
Chris I'm appalled that this dicision. I am a halfway liner together with my 3 mates. I for one will not be going tonight. This will be the first home game I've missed this season and if they carry on with this rubbish I shall probably miss more. I wish now that I had not paid my

Originally Posted By: Hirsty
PS....and in the true spirit of of American elf and safety, please be aware that I shall be taking legal action if, in the Geek Corner crush, a red toothbrush comes anywhere near me ! grin

Cheers,

You're Safe Hirsty, The Red Toothbrush is in York bear

It wont see light of day until Wembley , as its only a cup RTB :-)

Well I have decided to go to the game tonight purely because I think by not attending I would be letting the team down by not being there. I shall try and voice my opinion about this whole farce as much as I can,we need plenty of chants tonight aimed at our money before fans board.

Originally Posted By: Jeff
The board is not run by MyFC though is it?

MyFC have a primarily Fleet board anyway.

It's all good(ish).

Sorry Jeff I misunderstood, I thought there had been a vote on the Myfc forum on who would be elected to the new board, and it had been decided on.Nine of them being current Ebbsfleet long term supporters. Maybe thats not been implemented yet, or they work seperate to the Myfc concept, and run the club as a commitee. I have no idea not being a Myfc member I have no information on these matters. only hearsay