Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Quotes or memories from this season

Nette

off the pitch....harrys funeral for me....a magnificent show of loyalty and friendship from his fellow fans...

on the pitch.... it has to be the three goals in 3 minutes at home to carshalton from 2 down....now that was excitement personified and colin (banned from the dug out) and dave anderson and me all jumping up and down and hugging in the press box and spilling the teas was hilarious...

Harry's song over and over again at WImbledon for 80 minutes.

Mark Janney's goal in the third minute of stoppage time against Hastings and the celebrations which followed.

Unc and Nette standing on the balcony at Chelmsford as hundreds of Urchins filed past.

The thirty foot tree sculpture at Dartford which held up the roof.

Mark Janney's wonder goal at East Thurrock.

Lawrence's wheelie down the ramp at Hastings.

The Nice Little old Lady hooligan at Horsham.

The one handed diving save by the Wealdstone number two which got Colin banned.

Originally Posted By: dagger04
Harry's song over and over again at WImbledon for 80 minutes.

Mark Janney's goal in the third minute of stoppage time against Hastings and the celebrations which followed.

Unc and Nette standing on the balcony at Chelmsford as hundreds of Urchins filed past.

The thirty foot tree sculpture at Dartford which held up the roof.

Mark Janney's wonder goal at East Thurrock.

Lawrence's wheelie down the ramp at Hastings.

The Nice Little old Lady hooligan at Horsham.

The one handed diving save by the Wealdstone number two which got Colin banned.

yep, that about sums it up dags, but you forgot to mention the the five nil at Folkestone and then there is the final AFCW game.
Nothing to play for........... LOL

The parrot celebrating Chelmsford's dissallowed goal for about 30 minutes before someone could catch him to tell him.

The nutter freewheeling down the ramp at Hastings in his wheelchair.

Lowest : The 1-0 defeat to Team Bath in the F.A. Cup. They were there for the taking and we just didn't turn up.

High : The 4-0 win at Chelmsford. Myself and David got to the ground at 12.00 noon and every one from the bloke on the gate, people behind the bar and their fans were saying that this was the game that they were worried about. At 4.45pm i realised what they meant.

Funniest : Lawrence trying to undo the gate to get on the running track after Shane Oakley was attacked by that East Thurrock player.

could you mention the following who have displayed posters for the game.

The Bridge House, Tucker Brothers, Bridge fish and chip bar, Jean Paul Wyndham Barbers, Hogs Head, The Chequers, Ladbrokes emerson park, Oh My Cod, Discount Builders Merchants, emerson park, Hornchurch Hire, ATS emerson park, Wagstaffs, Robert Beard centre, Happy Chippy Hornchurch. Emerson Park Barbers Shop.

regards

DTC

The amazing comeback against Carshalton was great. The best day was beating Chelmsford so convincingly at their place and seeing Nett and Unc take the salute from the Urchin army!

The low point was having a close up view of that horrific assault on Shane. I'm so pleased for him that he has made a good recovery.

We have just enough time (and hopefully energy) to make some more great memories for the season in the play-offs.

It would be great to march back to the Conference South and show the FA that we Urchins are made of stern stuff!