Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Urchins going to Support Canvey at Redbridge!

there is rail enginering works, so i think easyest way to get there is by bus.

370 / 248 to Romford. then from Romford Station get the 247 towards Barnado House to Barkingside Station and ground is right next door to it!

Journey time about hour and half.

If anyone would like to travel together then maybe we can meet, at 12:30 near Upminster Station or if you live Romford way wait at bus stops near station.

I will be supporting Canvey at Redbridge on Saturday, although purely for selfish reasons.

If Canvey get promoted, Dartford will be our nearest (geographically) opponents next season and should therefore be the team we play on Boxing Day and Easter Monday.

If Redbridge get promoted, they will be our nearest opponents and we will be lumbered with them for the Bank Holiday games.

Let's all get behind Canvey!

Very true Kel. We have just got rid of Leyton & East Thurrock with their twenty fans between them. I dont wont Redbridge with their half a dozen fans to replace one of them.

Lets get behind Canvey and get them up. A shame we cant play them on Boxing day or Easter Monday then.

Does the Redbridge clubhouse have Sky Sports (not just News)?

We absolutely MUST watch Man U get turned over at 12:45.

well if i wasn't going to southend v port vale , i would have gone to redbridge v canvey , but deffo would want redbridge to win !!!. cause i hate them marsh rats from canvey....anyway is billy holland still playing for redbridge...