Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Urchins going to Support Canvey at Redbridge!

I think the plan is, we're leaving Park Lane at 12pm and going to a pub near the ground. Can't for the life off me think what it's called but have a feeling it's near South Woodford tube station.

Might be called Chequers. I'll ask tonight.

Will the Chequers have the West Ham game on?

I think all this is great, all the wind up and banter 'tween ourselves over the years - and yet really we all want it back. It what makes non-league football so magical. Heck, we've even had a few from Ricay say they might lend their support. Thank you to those who are popping over to watch us (hopefully) reclaim our place in the prem.

Can't wait to claim squatters rights in the Eastside again next season thou !!! should we successful tomorrow of course.

Damm it. Now the mrs says Im not allowed to go tomorrow. Jeeez.

For the first time in ages, just moments ago (11.30pm) i 'surfed' onto the HX homepage.....and what happens ? "The boys are back in Town" comes bellowing out of my speakers at full whack - as i scramble to find the mute button, my daughter wakes up crying cause of "daddies horrible music"......so now the mrs has got the right moody with me. Could've at least been a decent tune for my troubles.

Got the feeling this is gonna be a long silent bank hol weekend (except for tomorrow afternoon of course). I'll have to sneak out !!!!

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
chequers will have the game on.Go easy on me gaffer,i don't want you laying into me in your scouse manner!
I'm only a poor little urchin!

Looking forward to meeting the famous Um later today and more importantly getting back into the Ryman Prem. Cant sleep through the excitement! COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!

gets some sleep gaffer cos the first pint u will have will go straight to ya head and u will miss the game u doughnut must admit its not nice losin in a play off semi and i am a bit envious of the yellows today good luck yet again