Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rivalries

Not exactly a derby but Millwall v Gillingham got a bit tasty afterwards when i went to that (in the Millwall end).

Tonbridge v Maidsstone, had loads of stories from my dad from the good ol' days when the fighting use to go on all day and into the night right down the high street and across fields. Coaches getting smashed up etc.

And how can we forget England v Germany... went to the Wembley game a few months ago, was sitting in the seats directly next to the German fans.. and there were a few items being launched at one another and thats in what is meant to be in the stadium with the most security in the world now.

Bristol City v Bristol Rovers

Dundee v Dundee United (The grounds are literally opposite each other!!!)

catholics vs prods

muslims vs jews

germany vs holland (famous dutch banner - "my granddad wants his bicycle back")

argentina vs england - for them anyway

australia vs new zealand rugby

swansea vs cardiff vs bristol city

uncle urchin vs internet wombles and internet romfordians

north vs south

west vs middle east

red sox vs ny yankees

annie's bouncers vs gravity

entwatto 64 vs normal society

natural disasters vs far east

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Red Star Belgrade v Partizan Belgrade. Anybody who has watched the Real Football Factories will know what I mean.

It even kicked off at a basketball match betwen the two teams!!!

You forgot to mention the Brasilians....Gremio,Internacional porto Alegre,Palmeiras,Cruzeiro,Corinthians,Botafogo,Sao Paulo,Santos.... as they said no kicks or punch but real shooting!!

Originally Posted By: and1inthetree
catholics vs prods
muslims vs jews
germany vs holland (famous dutch banner - "my granddad wants his bicycle back")
argentina vs england - for them anyway
australia vs new zealand rugby
swansea vs cardiff vs bristol city
uncle urchin vs internet wombles and internet romfordians
north vs south
west vs middle east
red sox vs ny yankees
annie's bouncers vs gravity
entwatto 64 vs normal society
natural disasters vs far east

You can't refrain yourself from cheap shots...I'm lost for words,i can't really put into words my admiration for someone like you.... applause2

in turkey it is galatasary v fenerbache(although it is galatasary who are the trouble),when fernebache visited gala,the gala fans ripped out 12'000 seats as weapons

Brazil it is only usually the clubs from the same city that trouble as the distances are too far

Argentina is boca(the italian quater) v River plate

Holland (ajax v feyenoord) at feyenoord the away fans go into the ground via a tunnel from the station,went in the late 80's when they used fences as spears

Poland (wisla kracow v cracowia) nutters

Swansea v Cardiff (away fans banned because of violence,2 deaths in last 8 years,they have played each other twice!)

birmingham v villa (they just hate each other)

Norwich v villa ( the same)

Sheff wed v sheff utd(when one team travels away the police guard sheffield station because of trouble from the other fans!)

West ham v Millwall (pair of pussies lol)

Margate v Ramsgate (these don't like each other!)

Arsenal v spurs is still tops for me as it is not about social divide or religion,we just hate them coz they are c u n ts,and we knicked their league position in 1919 and all their fans when we moved north ha ha

coachie - you can't really put anything into words, can you?

anyway - where abouts in italy are you originally from? just read an interesting article on the lega nord, who want independence from the rest of italy. they played tibet in a tournament for non-fifa members and beat them 14-2.

I'm from Rome mate and you can tell that wenker of Bossi and his hangers on to hang themselves up or going back to Germany.We razed Milano to the ground once and we can do that again..it ain't a problem!The hypocrite and insane Bossi,leader of the Lega Nord party,hates all the immigrants from the South of Italy that live in the North(Terroni) and call Roma "LADRONA" robber! but he forgets that he's married to a woman originated from the South!!! flameHim and Berlusconi(Mussolini mark II) paired with the new fascist mere of Rome should be hanged up in a public square like we did with Benito!!! angry

Why do some people from Northern Italy want to become independent anyway?

The core argument is that