Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Sub-Forum

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Originally Posted By: Darter

TSF, there has been nothing posted on the actual Edgware forum that is untowards, anyway.

Apart from a few posts by Rhodes where he is having a dig at people from his past clubs as usual.

I hope you have better luck in reining him in than his last 2 clubs have had Darter.

and who will reign you in HTFC...? as by your very reply to darter you place yourself in the same category...

the trouble with using several different threads to post on the same subject is that one forgets where one has posted.....I have thought that my posts have been deleted in the past only to find them a couple of days later on another similar thread...I have spoken to the people that could have moved posts from the edgware forum and non of them have.....I therefore suspect that the said posts (including a couple of mine) actually went in the mass zap on the edgware press release thread on this forum...

again apologies if anyone was offended but there were some seriously deranged posts on that thread and they needed removing....

thats true I suppose but there was that much nonsense on there amongst the decent posts tsf that it would have taken all night to edit them so I asked for the lot to be removed below the original press release....one of the parties involved has aplogised to darter and his fellow edgware fc colleagues and hopefully someone will now do something about the other persons involvement...

I won't hold my breath tho'...

smile

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

and who will reign you in HTFC...? as by your very reply to darter you place yourself in the same category...

Unc - HTFCew won't like that but as always you are spot on

re the deleted posts, i realise this wasn't entirely under the clubs control, so sorry for going off my long run.

Its a great pity that some posters who are set on creating problems and carrying on personal anomosities, real or virtual, can ruin it for the majority.

i am particularly upset that samsmiles , who is a genuine fan of edgware town fc, seems to have had his post deleted. It was a real heartfelt message and summed up how many of us feel about our own clubs so well I suggested it should be printed and put up in boardrooms.

hopefully we will see a ball kicked this afternoon and a little sanity might return.

oh come on guys....lets all move on...there is far far too much tit for tat and its all old hat...what say we have a mass forum love in for the weekend until midnight on sunday....yay

right...I'll go first....

I really enjoy the banter on these forums and I love all of the really groovey people on here.... grin

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
re the deleted posts, i realise this wasn't entirely under the clubs control, so sorry for going off my long run.

Its a great pity that some posters who are set on creating problems and carrying on personal anomosities, real or virtual, can ruin it for the majority.

i am particularly upset that samsmiles , who is a genuine fan of edgware town fc, seems to have had his post deleted. It was a real heartfelt message and summed up how many of us feel about our own clubs so well I suggested it should be printed and put up in boardrooms.

hopefully we will see a ball kicked this afternoon and a little sanity might return.

samuelsmiles's post is still above these posts on this thread tsf (page 28)...the only posts deleted came off the edgware press release thread on the ssmlf

What is a sycophant.

Thanks for putting the fixtures up by the way, isn't it extraordinary what fixture computers can throw up in that two years to the day Kentish Town return to Hertingfordbury Park.

TheSpursFan - Personally I would have just posted the Edgware press release on one thread to avoid the confusion that has occurred however, having said that, it is such unprecedented news that you can't blame the group who founded the new Club, me included, for wanting to shout about our achievement from the roof tops.

oh come on guys....lets all move on...there is far far too much tit for tat and its all old hat...what say we have a mass forum love in for the weekend until midnight on sunday....yay

right...I'll go first....

I really enjoy the banter on these forums and I love all of the really groovey people on here....[/i] grin

me too! heres a big cuddle for you uncs....and a special one for rhodes cuddle laugh

Yes why not, I'll even be civil to 'Sugar' if he comes on before midnight tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: Mrs Keeps
How about 'I can't believe it's not Edgware'
grin

What's that supposed to mean, it is Edgware, these are the sort of comments you have become infamous for