Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

KSC Final Score 4-0 to the Fleet

Originally Posted By: tobycw
It was always going to be, as we only had 1 player in the squad who would have started had it been played last season,

Pity really, would have been better for both clubs had you been able to field a full-strength side. I am sure you could have done with some substitutions - was a very warm day to chase the ball for most of the 90 mins...
Good luck for next season

Originally Posted By: Ray ellingham
Where was Akinde today ?

I've heard a couple of people saying at the match that a league club in the london area are looking at him and that he made out he was injured in the warm up against Braintree Town don't know how true it is.

I wonder who this team is any clues people?

We shouldn't let him go for less than 150k

i just hope laim can make big john see sense that we are a team on the up and if he goes to a league club now than surely he wont go straight in to the first team he should stay here and get us in to the league than if he still wants to go than let him go.

It just feels to me like a big slap in the face for the club because we was the team who gave him a chance and this is how he repays us

Originally Posted By: urine trouble
We shouldn't let him go for less than 150k
i just hope laim can make big john see sense that we are a team on the up and if he goes to a league club now than surely he wont go straight in to the first team he should stay here and get us in to the league than if he still wants to go than let him go.
It just feels to me like a big slap in the face for the club because we was the team who gave him a chance and this is how he repays us

Don't jump to conclusions just yet.

Asking a obvious question, going by the pictures that have been placed on here. It looks as if all the players on the Ebbsfleet team received a medal for winning. If that is so, how could they have been trialists? If they are trialist and received a medal, that would leave the gate open for anyone to buy a medal, by putting them on the pitch for 10 Min's, Even my old granny. If that is also the case, that the teams were able to play trialist, would it not have meant that Cray would have been able to have subs, as anyone could have applied!! Even some of there supporters, even if just to make up the numbers? to stop this happening players would of had to be signed on to play surely ? which is why Cray did not have any subs?

Would hate to see Akinde leave, he will only get better and better. Played so many games, week in week out - look back and see how many posts on here mentioned that Liam should 'rest' him, as he looked shattered by the end of games towards the end of the season.

No point in playing him in friendlies - Liam is well aware of what John can and can't do. Much better to see which of the new players/trialists are good enough to play up front with him...

Hmm, Akinde playing off Gash's knock downs? Moore playing just behind that pair...?

Just a quick message from the Cray Wanderers viewpoint to express our thanks to all those present yesterday for creating such a good atmosphere. OK the scoreline was not as we'd wanted (although we were grateful you didn't totally annihilate us) but I think this is the way we all like our football to be played. All the best for the forthcoming season and you never know our paths could well cross again in one of the cups.

ps Brad Friedel sends his regards ;-)