Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pooley and Ibe sign

WebEd

Originally Posted By: Albie78
Shakes, barrett, long, stone, purcell, slatter. Apparently pooley can play in midfield too as well as ricko and moore played there last season.

I think that might prove to be our weakness over the season - we have no obvious reserves for central midfield other than players who can fill-in.

I would be happier if you could pick up someone before the transfer window closes.

I'm pretty sure this was on the website, but Ibe played for Canvey didn't he? Just I seem to recall watching a Nike DVD where a player who played for Canvey (I'm pretty sure it was Ibe) came second in the British Panna KO tournament. Panna KO is basically a version of street football where, if you nutmeg your opponent, you automatically win the match.

Originally Posted By: Albie78
Shakes, barrett, long, stone, purcell, slatter. Apparently pooley can play in midfield too as well as ricko and moore played there last season.

So thats the four starters plus George to cover, after that we are down to one genuine midfielder who hasn't kicked a ball for a year and a couple of defenders who might fill in in an emergency.
If Stone gets injured which of those named do you think could replace him?

• 1 month later...