Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Middlesex County Premier League

Truth Teller

Originally Posted By: Tree Hugger

TRB, I cant believe Hayes have wobbled so late on in the season.....is it because Kanani is suspended?

Lol, I can, they were always over rated and it was the best thing that could have happened for Bethnal Green that Hayes won the Cup Final, particularly so controversially, as it made GAFFA1 all the more determined to win the Championship.

Today's results:

Premier Division

2 2 Indian Gymkhana v Hayes Gate

1 5 Kodak (Harrow) v Bethnal Green United

0 1 Newham Borough (SECP) v Hayes United

0 2 Southall v Bedfont Sports

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

TRB, I cant believe Hayes have wobbled so late on in the season.....is it because Kanani is suspended?

Lol, I can, they were always over rated and it was the best thing that could have happened for Bethnal Green that Hayes won the Cup Final, particularly so controversially, as it made GAFFA1 all the more determined to win the Championship.

It was interesting to read the Southall manager's progamme notes on Wednesday where he gave his preference as to he would like to see win the league out of HUFC and BGUFC:

"..I'd say without hesitating, Hayes United. I didn't like the way Bethnal Green conducted themselves on and off the field in any of our encounters with them this season.."

Sjj2112 - That's obviously sour grapes on Southall's part, they're a poor side compared to Bethnal Green United who have beaten them soundly on every occasion they have met this season.

BGU were undoubtedly the better team in the two matches at the TVU Sports ground although it should be borne in mind that in the match on April 25th Southall had to play without their regular goalkeeper and had their 41 year old player manager in goal instead!!

The first match on September 27th was 1-0 to BGU and was a very even encounter.

Just seen that the Deportivo Vs Bethnel game has been re-arranged, so scrap the above comment.

Was at Southall game and although Kanani was suspended Hayes should have been out of site (hit woodwork 3 times and other chances) before they were undone 6 minutes from time by a wonderful free kick from Southall.Hayes also have Costa missing who was injured in Cup final with BGU, and Grant, who was suspended for not playing in the Inter league game for Middlesex county League even though he had supplied valid reason from doctor for not playing.One goal not enough against Southall and were made to pay.Same thing against Gymkhana, should have beaten them also.Gymkhana ain't happy with way BGU and particularly manager for conducting themselves very poorly again when they played them and would rather anyone else but them win the title.

TRB - GAFFA1 is not in the business of making friends, what you see is very much what you get and he goes about his business in a highly efficient and professional manor, his results and league position this season speak for themselves. In any case the Middlesex County League hierarchy love him to bits so he must be doing something right, like I said I didn't see them going down on bended knee to ask the Hayes United, Southall or Indian Gymkhana Managers to Manage the representative side recently.

TRB - GAFFA1 is not in the business of making friends, what you see is very much what you get and he goes about his business in a highly efficient and professional manor, his results and league position this season speak for themselves. In any case the Middlesex County League hierarchy love him to bits so he must be doing something right, like I said I didn't see them going down on bended knee to ask the Hayes United, Southall or Indian Gymkhana Managers to Manage the representative side recently.

Sorry Roads mate....that's where you're wrong as from talking to the Hayes United manager personally during the midweek game against Southall, he said he was asked by the Middlesex FA first to manage the inter League, but he turned it down due to other comittments

TRB - Well if that is the case, and I doubt it is, then that says it all about the Hayes United Manager as it's not something you turn down in a million years. It was an honour and a privilege to Manage the inter league team and GAFFA1 was a true ambassador for the League on the night against the Reading League, had the Hayes United players given 100% and the Bedfont players not let him down then they would have undoubtably won.

TRB - Well if that is the case, and I doubt it is, then that says it all about the Hayes United Manager as it's not something you turn down in a million years. It was an honour and a privilege to Manage the inter league team and GAFFA1 was a true ambassador for the League on the night against the Reading League, had the Hayes United players given 100% and the Bedfont players not let him down then they would have undoubtably won.

Rhodes....who was supposed to have been called up from Bedfont?

Tree Hugger - I wouldn't know who the two Bedfont players were from adam who GAFFA1 included in his squad however this was his squad in the match programme so if they are there you will no doubt recognise the names:

Nicky Mitchell, Joel Gallimore, Ainsley Gasper, Ajibola Olatunbosun, Wesley Erskine, Christopher Theordore, Dion Grant, Temitope Abi-Oloto, Marlon Boateng, Marlon Campbell, Sami Kanani, Michael Begg, James Hoskyn, Shane Joseph, Shane Baptiste, Daniel Sabaroche, Karim Mussilhy and Peace Saydee.

Tree Hugger - I wouldn't know who the two Bedfont players were from adam who GAFFA1 included in his squad however this was his squad in the match programme so if they are there you will no doubt recognise the names:
Nicky Mitchell, Joel Gallimore, Ainsley Gasper, Ajibola Olatunbosun, Wesley Erskine, Christopher Theordore, Dion Grant, Temitope Abi-Oloto, Marlon Boateng, Marlon Campbell, Sami Kanani, Michael Begg, James Hoskyn, Shane Joseph, Shane Baptiste, Daniel Sabaroche, Karim Mussilhy and Peace Saydee.

Tree Hugger will have to confirm that, but I don't seen any Bedfont players names on that list.3 Hayes United players (2 as Grant pulled out)I wonder why big Trevor Dennison (from Gymkhana)was not picked? Quality player.

TRB - I wouldn't know but perhaps the programme was printed on the day of the game when GAFFA1 already knew that the two Bedfont players had let him down big style and left him high and dry, it's really poor that's all I can say. As for Trevor Dennison I can only assume that GAFFA doesn't rate him as highly as you appear to or else he also cried off giving a lame excuse.

TRB - I wouldn't know but perhaps the programme was printed on the day of the game when GAFFA1 already knew that the two Bedfont players had let him down big style and left him high and dry, it's really poor that's all I can say. As for Trevor Dennison I can only assume that GAFFA doesn't rate him as highly as you appear to or else he also cried off giving a lame excuse.

Rhodes, I have the feeling that Gaffa1's hand being so far up your jacksy has started to play games with your mind....you appear to be his hand puppet, and getting everything wrong.....

There are no Bedfont Sports players names on the list, but as you said, it was the match day programme. The only Bedfont player requested was Neville Barrett, and GAFFA1 was informed he was injured at the time he was selected, so GAFFA1 didn't pick him any more. As for any other player, nobody at Bedfont seems to know who else....

On the day that Bedfont hosted Bethnel, GAFFA1 rolled into own in his pimped up Bentley (or so his attitude seemed to demeen)he stated that he wanted to look at a few Bedfont players for the inter-league squad, but then after losing his dummy, rattle and rag after 10 minutes never mentioned it again.

Plus, If any players did let him down I dont blame them......I wouldn't play for the bloke, and I'm sure thats the genereal consensus amongst most of the players in the league......it seems that a bit of brown nosing by GAFFA1 got him the job as Inter-league boss, despite the league wanting Bethnel out of the league last year for constantly paying fines late, and then he managed to swing that the Deportivo game get replayed, despite Bethnel playing an inelligable player......FACT.

I'm here all week.

All this stuff about the GAFFA makes very interesting reading. Hopefully you'll all remember the comments i made about him over 6 months ago. I even got slatted by some of the bedfont fans for apparently "stirring things up between Bedfont and BGU". Now look at you all!! See, I truly am the Truth Teller. Here's another bit of truth for you - The Middlesex league isn't as good as you lot think it is (hence the result against the Reading league. And i'm sure most other leagues across the country would give you a drubbing). Not interested in excuses about players crying off - that's a p*ss poor excuse for putting out a s**t team. The truth is that the players that were available weren't good enough. End of.

GAFFA1 alerted me to the last two posts whilst I was at the Tilbury v Royston Town game tonight and I have only recently seen them, I have to say they are both laughable to put it mildly. Firstly GAFFA's hand is not up my jacksy as was so crudely put, he does look at the board from time to time and occasionally asks me to comment on his behalf if he feels the record needs to be put straight but it's very rare. Secondly the two Bedfont players were the goalkeeper, Gary Phillips I think, and, as Tree Hugger helpfully said, Neville Barrett who was not injured at all, he just didn't want to play in the game and was reported to the Middlesex League along with Phillips. This is all simply sour grapes and I suggest that you look at the league table, that says it all.

Hi I was wondering if any clubs in the Middlesex County league have trials over the summer. I am 20 years old and can play along the right and upfront and sometimes centre mid. I am currently playing football at Hackney Marshes and would like to play football competitively.

Thank you for your help.

Originally Posted By: cimbom89
Hi I was wondering if any clubs in the Middlesex County league have trials over the summer. I am 20 years old and can play along the right and upfront and sometimes centre mid. I am currently playing football at Hackney Marshes and would like to play football competitively.

Thank you for your help.

Your closest club would Bethnel Green buddy