Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NO TO PICK THE TEAM!

Out of action? In what way? I've never really used it. A guy on MyFC was supposed to set it all live but decided to go to the game so asked me to do it. It was all pretty simple, just put in the players Liam picked and set it live again and then set the next vote live at 5pm for tomorrows game.

The vote was only for about 27 hours I assume to give Liam a chance to work with the results should PTT be voted for

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Only 213 people voted?!?!?!?!

The was someone on their yesterday saying that if the combined total of option 2, members pick the team but Manager has final say and option two members pick the team but manager doesn't have final say then the PTT should stand.

It did happen so what line will you use now?

Glad I didn't join after all Paul! wink

Originally Posted By: Lord Horn
Just to let you know how the vote went

Option 1 - Let Liam pick the team - 115 votes
Option 2 - Airy fairy middle way - 20 votes
Option 3 - members PTT - 78 votes

High level of MyFC voting interest as ever!

Wisdom of the Masses indeed! Surely this whole nonsense can be dropped now, refund the 100 people who want to interfere and change the "Own the club, pick the team" line and everyone is happy - it can't be that simple can it?

I'm still without Internet at my new house, so I'm catching up in drips and drabs. Not a great period for the Fleet, so perhaps I'm glad I haven't been watching every post go live, but I'll admit freely that I've lost interest in MyFC other than as a financial vehicle to help the Fleet. The last vote on PTT (would it WERE the last vote) shows how little interest there is in it. The question is whether there's enough for the remaining members to keep them helping the club financially. Hope so.

In that regard, MyFC has been good for me because it linked me to the Fleet. But after MyFC disappears (if it does, in fact disappear), you'll still have at least one crazy American still with you. Now let's straighten out the on-the-pitch trend.

Originally Posted By: rsheard
In that regard, MyFC has been good for me because it linked me to the Fleet. But after MyFC disappears (if it does, in fact disappear), you'll still have at least one crazy American still with you. Now let's straighten out the on-the-pitch trend.

Rob, I am of the same mind totally, as there are probably other avenues that I can keep in touch with new found friends. MyFC has put me in touch with real football again and real fans, that's the major benefit for me.

Can I just say that I am fed up with Pick The Team.

The whole thing scares me to be honest.

They all just want to PTT. They're quite happy for it to be any team, just not their team. There is one guy on there that openly admits he is a Derby or a Forest fan and has no interest in the football club other than picking the team.

MyFC was meant to be about giving the club back to the fans after recent years of multi-millionaire takeovers by people that used various clubs as playthings yet they seemed to have become the very thing that they were supposed to be against. The guy openly admits that he isn't a fan, he's just an owner and he uses this club as a toy.

Very sad.

This would make one awesome book though.

"They all just want to PTT"

I think you are being a tad unfair to your fellow members Harry, sure there are a few who just want to pick the team and some of those openly admit that they can't be bothered to watch the matches but they have been comprehensively outvoted due to the common sense of MyFC members.

Pick the team has been in place for every match this season and MyFC members have voted against it every time.

We should all be worried about the number of renewals that MyFC will get in February not about PTT because PTT won't happen.